You know you're a fitness nut when...

Options

Replies

• MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Much better!!! I'd take it as a compliment to be considered a fitness nut!!!
  • johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    Options
    Much better!!! I'd take it as a compliment to be considered a fitness nut!!!

you are one crazy fitnesness chick
  • MissResa
    Options
    Awww...:blushing: I'll definitely take that as a compliment!!!
  • xsargex
    xsargex Posts: 768
    Options
    junk food??? oh yes...nothing is better than pigging out on an MRE Hooah Protein Bar. I'd rather just mash it up into a nutt-filled roll for a poop-prank instead. That might be a little to low-brow for you Navy types. haha
  • MissResa
    Options
    Ouch... There's nothing that'll ruin a person's day quicker than a MRE with lame food inside... I actually know some people who ENJOY those things... My mom calls them dog food.:sick:
  • xsargex
    Options
    Well as they always say...its not the quality that counts but the....uhhh, who am I kidding. They just suck. Period.
  • johnblake
    Options
    Ouch... There's nothing that'll ruin a person's day quicker than a MRE with lame food inside... I actually know some people who ENJOY those things... My mom calls them dog food.:sick:

thank you that's why in the Navy we cook real food :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    You know you are a fitness nut when you are asked to make a gift list and 90% of the items on it are health or fitness related!!!

Yup! I asked my family for my bday for workout clothes and/or gift cards so I could buy new running shoes!

You know you're a fitness nut when you go out to eat and order something grilled, no sauce, no butter on veggies - and then put half of it in a to-go box. And you checked the calorie content before choosing the restaurant!
  • xsargex
    Options

Easy to say....COMING FROM A NAVY COOK! Man I hate you guys.:angry:
  • johnblake
    Options

Easy to say....COMING FROM A NAVY COOK! Man I hate you guys.:angry:

man I'll feed you. you can stop eating out of the trash bag :noway:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    You go to the gym and burning 600 cals (cause your pregnant and taking it easy) is an easy day!! :blushing: :laugh:
  • johnblake
    Options
    You go to the gym and burning 600 cals (cause your pregnant and taking it easy) is an easy day!! :blushing: :laugh:

Tam does your doc know your working out
  • TamTastic
    Options

Yep! Why?
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

Yep! Why?

Tami
    off topic..'
    got a chicken wrap with pesto vinaigrette at Trader Joes's today...awesome
    ok
  • TamTastic
    Options

Yep! Why?

Tami
    off topic..'
    ok
    Yum! I love pesto! I will have to try it.

Did you get the salsa chips and chipotle hummus there yet??
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

Yep! Why?

Tami
    off topic..'
    ok
    Yum! I love pesto! I will have to try it.

Did you get the salsa chips and chipotle hummus there yet??

got the chips but they were out of the chipotle....had to settle for the roasted red pepper...got some guyrere cheese tho...I love that cheese
  • johnblake
    Options

Yep! Why?

because I care about you
  • TamTastic
    Options

Yep! Why?

because I care about you
    Well thanks. I am careful. But since I was so conditioned to working out before, I could keep up with the elliptical pretty well. I have eased up a lot on the intensity though and I don't really lift weights,etc. I just stick to doing a few squats, leg lifts, wall push ups, etc. I'm not putting this baby or myself at risk. :wink:
  • johnblake
    Options

Yep! Why?

because I care about you
    Well thanks. I am careful. But since I was so conditioned to working out before, I could keep up with the elliptical pretty well. I have eased up a lot on the intensity though and I don't really lift weights,etc. I just stick to doing a few squats, leg lifts, wall push ups, etc. I'm not putting this baby or myself at risk. :wink:

I knew you would be I was just asking
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Thanks for the concern!!! :happy: