First Jobs

Options

Replies

• kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    I washed dishes at a local hospital, ugh I hated that job and quit 2 and a half years later to work at a home for mentally disabled adults, now I am a Stay At Home Mom.

did you meet Max in that home?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It wasn't that funny. :grumble:

Yes....actually it was wait.gif
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    First job was as the Easter Bunny in the mall. :grumble: Not fun at ALL!

Second job was at an ice cream parlor...I made a fabulous banana split! :laugh:

I did the Winnie-the-Pooh costume when I worked at Sears.

i did the bugs bunny costume when i worked at holiday in.

Ohhh, I just remembered. When working at the ice cream parlor my boss made me dress up in the polar bear costume for the Slushies (remember slushies?? :love: )

Anyhow, we had a local indoor soccer team...I had to go out there at 1/2 time and play a soccer game with other "mascots". :grumble: I kept falling down because the head was so heavy. :blushing:
  • tashjs21
    Options

My brought my little sister and then would show the picture around...saying..."both of my girls are in this picture" :grumble:

Funny woman, my mom. :angry:

LOL, sounds like something my mom would do :laugh: .... I personally think you would make one hot bunny! Ms. Hotty McHothot! :tongue:

:blushing: Thanks but the big plastic bunny head wasn't very flattering. :tongue:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

Ohhh, I just remembered. When working at the ice cream parlor my boss made me dress up in the polar bear costume for the Slushies (remember slushies?? :love: )

Anyhow, we had a local indoor soccer team...I had to go out there at 1/2 time and play a soccer game with other "mascots". :grumble: I kept falling down because the head was so heavy. :blushing:

that is funny:laugh:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I made the mistake of showing Max (and a few others) this childhood photo of me.

Since then he's said I look like I should have been on Star Trek! (That is why he said he thought my first job was as ensign on the USS Enterprise!! :grumble: )SO mean!!!!

This was right around 1980 I think! Give me a break!!!! LOL! Everyone wore this stuff!:blushing:
    l_1a37fa67fad958212588b9992fc7ada2.jpg
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Wore?!?! WORE?!?!

I still have mine. :noway:
  • kellya
    kellya Posts: 208
    Options
    first job at 15 was for Pioneer Hybrid roguing the corn fields....was my summer job x4 yrs
  • FitnessGeek
    FitnessGeek Posts: 487
    Options
    I made the mistake of showing Max (and a few others) this childhood photo of me.

Since then he's said I look like I should have been on Star Trek! (That is why he said he thought my first job was as ensign on the USS Enterprise!! grumble )SO mean!!!!

This was right around 1980 I think! Give me a break!!!! LOL! Everyone wore this stuff!blushing
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile::laugh: :bigsmile::laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • tashjs21
    Options

Since then he's said I look like I should have been on Star Trek! (That is why he said he thought my first job was as ensign on the USS Enterprise!! :grumble: )SO mean!!!!

This was right around 1980 I think! Give me a break!!!! LOL! Everyone wore this stuff!:blushing:
    l_1a37fa67fad958212588b9992fc7ada2.jpg

Tami, I love you but you are just adding fuel to the fire. :laugh:

I don't think you can get mad at him anymore.
  • TamTastic
    Options

Tami? Is that you?
    Why must you ALWAYS pick on me?????:explode:
  • christy559
    christy559 Posts: 105
    Options
    I worked as an usher at a theatre on weekends - paid $40 a night.
  • TamTastic
    Options
    [/quote]

Tami, I love you but you are just adding fuel to the fire. :laugh:

I don't think you can get mad at him anymore.
    [/quote]
    My point is that everyone who grew up in that era had the same clothes!! :grumble:
  • kellch
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

thsmiley_consoling.gif Tami :flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    Options
    Max be nice! nunu.gif