id love to get involved in this..:smile:
  • gbaltierrez
    Options
    I'm in..:happy: Let's do this!
  • txladybug41
    txladybug41 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm in :)

My weight loss goals is to lose another 5 to 7 lbs in this next month.
    On my scale at home shows I'm hovering at 202.5 right now. I so want to get under that 200 mark!!

I don't have any measurements but will try to get that done and post here by the weekend.

I plan to work out atleast 4 to 6 days a week, 30 to 45 minutes (or more!!) at a time, (eliptical, walking, taking stairs, wii games) and try to eat small portions and stick to low fat/low carbs in my diet.
  • Sixtyby60
    Sixtyby60 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    OKAY! I'm nervous about this but I will try the challenge. I just switched last week from Calorie King to Myfitnesspal because it counts fiber grams and the diet plan I'm sort of following is big on fiber (F factor). I had hoped to hit 160 by my 60th birthday in six weeks but I'm only down to 181, from 186 since Christmas. I can't starve myself or it makes me crazy and I binge but I am trying so hard to stick with 1500 cal. I have a hard time with exercise because I have rheumatoid arthritis and everything hurts if I do too much exercise but I am trying.
  • krisremiker
    Options
    Count me in as well. I am 244 and to get to 150.. I am not sure what to set for a goal for feb. as i just got started at this yesterday. is 10lbs in line? Thanks!
  • arlyn70
    Options
    im in... will post my messure on wendsday
  • MsUnlucky13
    MsUnlucky13 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Will post stats tomorrow.
  • nathaliasmommy
    nathaliasmommy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    i WANT TO BE IN!! My Current weight is 291 My Goal is to lose 15 pounds for the month of February!! and be down to 276 at the end of the Month!! My plan is doing Zumba or Kickboxing 3-4 times a week and satying around my calorie goal of 1400
    CW 291
  • colemanke
    Options
    Count me in.

Today: 5' 1" and 150 lbs
    Goal: Not getting any taller, so 142 lbs @ end February :smile:
  • deeanna13
    deeanna13 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I started at 174 and down to 162.2. I would love to lose 7.2lbs in February!!! 155 sounds awesome! I am exercising more consistently now and I am hoping it will pay off in February!

Oh, and I LOVE the Weds weigh-in. No matter what I eat over the weekend, I show a gain on Monday which is always gone by Weds...plus a little on a good week!

Thanks for putting this together!
  • fireman300
    fireman300 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Ok..gonna give it a shot. Need something to keep me on track. My SW was 396, my CW is 342 (as of today). My feb goal 12 lbs, which will put me at 330 and 66 lbs down. My current waist size is 46 but I dont see that changing much with 10 lbs..lol..but we will see...Lets Hit IT!
  • Operation_Me
    Operation_Me Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join. I'll post my stats tomorrow.
  • Janice0711
    Janice0711 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Goals for Feb: Lose 10 lbs.~eating low carb.~working out with Zumba, Gazelle, & treadmill 6 days a week~
    drinking lots of water~
    Thanks Kate for a wonderful idea!
    Janice0711
  • Maqsparrish
    Maqsparrish Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am currently trying to get below 200# for my daughter's 16th birthday May 3rd that means I need to loose 2#/week so for February I'd need to loose 8#. I weighed in today at 227.3 I'll take my measurements tomorrow. I'm on my way to bed now. So my goal for the end of February would be 219.
  • aramsdor
    Options
    I'm definitely in! Will post my stats tomorrow.
  • ccherrybombb
    Options
    i'm in :)
  • Dgwells29
    Options
    My current weight is 253 and my short term goal is 240. (my long term goal is 200). I'm posting now because tomorrow is going to be a very hectic day. Good night all.
  • Utnicolegarcia
    Utnicolegarcia Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in. My goal is to lose 10 pounds for the month of February.

I plan to run 20 miles a week and keep my calorie budget at 1200. I currently weigh 168.
  • Winnie524
    Winnie524 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am in! Looking foward to the extra motivation :)
  • dmborders
    dmborders Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Would love to join will post weight and goals tomorrow :-)