*February Weight Loss Challenge*

Options

Replies

• szqnva
    szqnva Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be in this challenge, too! Will post my stats tomorrow! Can't wait! :smile:
  • traumensie
    traumensie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Current weight is 169.8. I would love to lose 10 lbs in February and see 160 for the first time in YEARS. Will post official starting weight tomorrow morning. Thanks for organizing this!
  • kikina
    kikina Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    i would love to join this challenge also
  • DanielBrian
    Options
    Count me in please
  • marnold813
    Options
    I'm in. I'm 205 and would like to lose 10 lbs by the end of the month. I plan on eating right (I got new diet pills yesterday to help) and exercise at least 4 days a week.
  • soserene
    soserene Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be in. I'm 197 and would like to lose 10 pounds in February. Time to get back on track! Looking forward to hearing about everyone's progress :smile:
  • JPT07
    JPT07 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm in! I'm 150 pounds and I'd like to get down to 135. I'm going to run, swim, and attend spin classes. I'm also gunna start eating healthier. I'm gunna stick to it this time! Good luck! :)
  • TinaG72
    Options
    i'll give it a try..... hope i can remember each week!!!!! currently i'm 153 and my goal is to reach 120/125....not sure how much is a reasonable goal for the month as I'm just starting out......
  • lilbeckyboo1981
    lilbeckyboo1981 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Starting weight as of today is 254lbs. My goals are to exercise at least 4 times a week and to loose 2lbs a week so roughly 8lbs by the end of February.
  • lisaf222
    Options
    Starting weight 73.9kg (~164lb)

Goal weight on February 29...69.9kg (~154lb)

Goals for a long the way...
    30 minutes of cardio every single day...even if its just walking but I must get my heart rate up!
    Aim to stick to my 1200 calorie diet and avoid 'white' carbs...especially at dinner
    Make sure I am drinking my full 8 glasses of water per day!

Look forward to weighing in again next Wednesday.....just have to control myself at the wedding I am going to this weekend!!! EEK!!!
  • krystal02
    krystal02 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Ok, I checked-in this morning at 167.5. My goal for February is to get rid of 8 lbs. I have committed to tracking and measuring everything I put into my mouth. Also, going to make sure I drink at least 8 glasses of water daily. I am working out 6 days a week. I do cardio and strength training with light weights. I am going to eat clean as possible with only ONE cheat meal per week.
  • kwaddell1987
    kwaddell1987 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Ok I'm checking in this morning at 204.9
    I plan on losing 10 lbs this month
    I am eating healthier foods
    Exercising at least 3 days a week
    I include cardio and strength training in my workouts :-D
  • MumMumOfMany
    MumMumOfMany Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    yay, i'm in!

todays weight - 161 lbs
    target weight by feb 29th - 154 lbs

Measurements
    arms - 30cm
    Hips - 106cm
    Waist - 85.5cm
    Thighs - 64.5cm
    Belly - 109cm

Plan is to stick to new years plan and follow low carb diet, with at least 1/2hr exercise 5 times a week x
  • jadam6
    jadam6 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi All,
    My weight this morning is 158lbs.My plan is to lose 6lbs this month. I'm aiming to stick to 1200 net, walk for 3 - 4 miles a day (as I've taken up 100 miles for February challenge), go to my weekly zumba and legs,bums and tums class (not make up excuses not to go) and drink more water and less tea and coffee.
    Best of luck everyone x
  • fatty2fabby
    fatty2fabby Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    My weight this morning is 167.4
    i want to break into the 150's
    i'll be exercising for at least 40 mins 5 days a week
    and of course watching my cal intake!

good luck all x

week 1 - 167.4
    week 2 -
    week 3 -
    week 4 -
    week 5 -
    goal weight - 157
    amount lost -
  • blinkyuk
    Options
    I would like to join in

Weight As of last Thursday 173lbs

Goal for end Feb 167lbs, would like to lose more but don't want to set goal too high

What happensnow?
  • ShowKitten
    ShowKitten Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be in!

Stats:

SW: 224lbs (210 on here from 2nd week in Jan)
    CW: 204lbs

Summer goal weight is 160lbs so I'd like to keep with losing 2lbs a week in feb.

Challenge this month is to get back into exercise, at least 30 mins 4-5 times a week - nothing too strenuous as I have a very bad back at the moment so all about easing in! Even if it's just taking the dog a walk. Also want to work on my new dumbbells and tone up the arms so I shall be purchasing a tape today and doing measurements soon!

My main goal for Feb is to be out of the '200s'
  • kellyroberts1
    kellyroberts1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I started this month at 160 lbs, by the end of the month I would like to be 154 lbs :)

I aim to go to the gym 4 times a week - I'm training for my first 10k in July. My aim is to be able to run 3k without walking and do it in under 20 mins (clocking 24.30 at the minute)
  • Stoonger
    Options
    I would like to join in too!!
  • paigey9
    paigey9 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    LOVE TO JOIN<<<!!!

Current weight 146lbs.

End of February goal weight 144lbs-143lbs.

Its not much but Its something.

0.5lbs a week minimum for me.

BRING ON THE CHALLENGE.

Good luck everyone!

WE CAN do this :-)