• JellyJaks
    JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    This thread is:

full_of_win.jpg
  • candlegal
    candlegal Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking of deleting my neighbor's dog next time he wakes me up in the middle of the night.

I have one of those too! Wouldn't it be great if you could at least "MUTE" the dog???
  • CosmicBella
    CosmicBella Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Best. Thread. Ever.
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Always nice when the peanut gallery weighs in...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsRhJz8ln3NybIOYT6T5Kao20F0a1Ru-r7MStLr7GqjSbCCGEVvA8j2h9Z
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    this is what i think i'll do when i quit mfp.

The-Best-GIF-Ever.gif
  • Lyndi4
    Lyndi4 Posts: 442 Member
    Options

LOL. I don't mean to sound flippant, but you kind of asked for responses from the peanut gallery when you posted about this in the forum. :wink:

I truly wish you all of the best with your new plan! Whatever works for you, man! We're always here when you need help & support. :flowerforyou:
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options

joker_clap_by_Majin820.gif
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    Cool+story+bro.jpg
  • YukonJoy
    Options
    wow, this thread had more legs than I would have thought possible. Entertaining to say the least!!! It wasnt that I didnt like my friends, they were all very nice people as are most of the folks on this forum. But I just dont have the time to invest in others health issues when I'm struggeling so much with my own. Thats one of the reasons I got to where I'm at, too much time invested in others instead of myself. Not being a **** here but instead of spending time typing, nice burn, great workout, on all my friends posts, I will be working out instead. This wasnt a thread for sympathy or fishing for friends. It was more just random musings of a guy bored at work. :smokin:

And for those of you who sent me friend request, thank you but I'll respectfully decline. Maybe after I get my health in order, then I'll have something useful or positive to contribute.

3e1f528f-b9d8-4c8a-9450-e9a4458d7290.jpg
  • Shaneekwa
    Shaneekwa Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    wow, this thread had more legs than I would have thought possible. Entertaining to say the least!!! It wasnt that I didnt like my friends, they were all very nice people as are most of the folks on this forum. But I just dont have the time to invest in others health issues when I'm struggeling so much with my own. Thats one of the reasons I got to where I'm at, too much time invested in others instead of myself. Not being a **** here but instead of spending time typing, nice burn, great workout, on all my friends posts, I will be working out instead. This wasnt a thread for sympathy or fishing for friends. It was more just random musings of a guy bored at work. :smokin:

And for those of you who sent me friend request, thank you but I'll respectfully decline. Maybe after I get my health in order, then I'll have something useful or positive to contribute.
    Attempt at casual denial 3.5 stars
    Attempt to not come off as a judgmental jerk 3 stars
    Apostrophe use 1 star
    Average star rating 1.5 stars out of 5

freaking hilarious
  • Shaneekwa
    Shaneekwa Posts: 130 Member
    Options

keep-calm-and-stroke-the-furry-wall-keep-calm-and-carry-on-poster.jpg&w=458&h=599&ei=WiYnT8iHB4Tm0QHVu9DZCA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=459&vpy=217&dur=3083&hovh=257&hovw=196&tx=167&ty=240&sig=101370170204443157002&page=2&tbnh=133&tbnw=118&start=22&ndsp=28&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:22
  • YukonJoy
    Options
    taTtM.gif
  • holly_v
    holly_v Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Got a wild hair yesterday hhmmm....

00bfcf97-49dd-44db-bd09-1a4a906ce696.jpg
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    This thread did amazing things after I left today. I am pleased.
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Random-8-1.jpg

That was my pic for awhile. Stolen from FARK!
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    :huh: This thread is a classic example of this:

Motivational-Posters-part7-2.jpg

...................Just sayin'
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options

Great move, IMHO. With friends like you, we damned sure would not need any enemies. Go,you! Wooohoooooo!!
  • maggie4097
    Options
    taTtM.gif

Omg. Funniest thing ever! lol
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    When I delete someone from my friend's list is it asking too much of them to leave MFP altogether?

I don't want to run into them on the boards when I'm romancing my new friends.
  • Reasie26
    Reasie26 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! Now I have new favorites - the cat with the "cocaine" - that is hilarious!! (although I don't condone giving cats cocaine) And the anteater.....oh, the anteater - laughed a lot with those. I'm going to revisit this thread if I ever need a pick-me-up!!!

And, I totally agree with RoadDog - that's got to be AW-kward running into the ex's!!! Of course, I don't plan on deleting anyone...well, unless they turn out to be a total douche.....

I wished I had a picture of an accessorized and/or acrimonious animal right now....