drunken cheating

Options

Replies

• _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I tried drunken grocery shopping once and woke up with pigs feet in my fridge. Luckily it was still sealed.
  • ShrinkingChelle
    Options
    I think, in general, most people won't do something drunk that they wouldn't do sober. BUT, I do know some people who have had total blackouts when drinking and I do think they could cheat and had no intentions or memory of doing it.

I think this is mostly true, I think in general most people wouldnt do something drunk they wouldnt THINK about doing sober.

Ie, boy looks at random girl thinks Id like to kiss her but doesnt because he doesnt want to cheat, however drunk boy looks and random girl has the same though, I want to kiss her and does it.

Just my thoughts. Do I think drunk cheating is okay? No it still cheating, if you know you are likely to do those things dont put yourself in that situation.
  • njean888
    njean888 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I have been wasted so many times in my life, but can honestly say anything that happened while I was intoxicated, happened because I wanted it to happen. So no, I would never accept that as an excuse for that.
  • kimoRUN
    kimoRUN Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Idk... it's tough not to cheat when under the influence.

Taco Bell always gets my business around 2am after a night of scotch.

errrr wait...we're talking about food right?
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Are you talking drunk eating? Because I am always trying to forget about that.:wink:

My God, that pizza in your picture looks tasty.
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    I think, in general, most people won't do something drunk that they wouldn't do sober. BUT, I do know some people who have had total blackouts when drinking and I do think they could cheat and had no intentions or memory of doing it.

Agreed - you're not a different person after adding alcohol. You may just have fewer inhibitions.

And if they black out drunk they don't deserve any different treatment... I don't want to be with a cheater OR a drunk.
  • ccjforreal
    ccjforreal Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    That's a negative, Kick'em to the curve
  • firstnamekaren
    firstnamekaren Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I totally drunken cheated this weekend. I had probably about a bottle of wine, then went to McDonald's and got a quarter pounder value meal. Ok McDonald's is a huge part of my hangover cure, and it did the trick. I felt GREAT on Sunday. Unfortunately I inhaled a giant cheeseburger. Ug.........
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    If you allow yourself to get that out of control, then you are responsible for all the things you do while you are out of control...
  • tamheath
    tamheath Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Hahaa, I was thinking drunken cheating as it, eating bad food.

Hahaha - that's what I thought it was going to be about. Now, I HAVE DONE some drunken cheat / eating. But even as I ate those little sausage snacks and beer cheese dip with all those pretzels.... I KNEW what I was doing was wrong. Wrong and not to be tolerated. :noway:
  • winikins
    Options
    Once someone takes that first drink, he or she is fully responsible for their actions whether or not they remember what they did.
  • bmkx0
    bmkx0 Posts: 308
    Options

Lol :)
  • tamheath
    tamheath Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    hahahaha, i definitely took this as drunken eating!!! omg, i was about to say something like people need to lighten up and not be so harsh.

:laugh: :laugh:
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    IMO cheating is cheating. I wouldn't forgive it if it was while high, drunk or sober.
  • paulyarwooduk
    Options
    I haven't been drunk for about 15 years (I'm not that into alcohol these days) but I used to remember everything the next day. I know that I used to be confident and did things I wouldn't normally.
  • VictorianJade
    VictorianJade Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Drunken cheating gets no pass from me.

a) If you didn't have the balls to do it sober, then seeing you do it drunk means that booze is your excuse to be a jerk. Buh-bye.
    b) Why did you drink that much in the first place?
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options

Lol :)

Food or people it is cheating. The food will still show up on your hips and the chick you sleep with could still show up months later with your kid on her hip.
  • MadeOfMagic
    MadeOfMagic Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Same here!
    Cheating is cheating, regardless of your intoxication level. That could never be forgiven it my book.
  • ashleighk90
    ashleighk90 Posts: 112 Member
    Options

Best response ever. =]
  • achief192
    achief192 Posts: 192
    Options
    Cheating is cheating, drunk or sober. Not acceptable either way.