I lost 171 pounds in 13 months all natural! My Story!

Options

Replies

• butterflywolf
    Options
    Wow!!! Thanks for sharing. Congratulations, you look stunning.
  • sevencallmemom
    sevencallmemom Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    So amazing! I'm super jealous of your lack of extra skin on your arms. I've only lost 105 in a year and I have serious batwings.
  • IvoryParchment
    IvoryParchment Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Wow, no tuck? Wish I were that young! I know I'm going to get a tummy-waddle when there's no fat to hold it up. :(
    Too bad I'm not gay; you'd look really hot. ;)
  • tlafrance
    tlafrance Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look absolutely amazing..I can't wait to get there. I;m trying to be in control of my cravings. My weakness is sweets / breads.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    In short, I was battling obesity most of my early adulthood until 2010 when I decided to take a hold of my life after a health scare. I've lost a total of 171 pounds in 13 months all natural through diet and exercising. :smile: I've been maintaining since November 2011. I'm totally committed to the journey! I'm healthy mentally, physically and emotionally! GOD is good!

I was very much of an emotional eating. I'm not cured, but I've adopted a healthy lifestyle. My weight loss journey was all natural. No supplements (not even vitamins), no surgery... I normally run,kick box, Zumba and do the Arc Trainer at Level 20 (highest level) resistance 35-40. The Arc trainer is a calorie burner I love it! I started with the treadmill 15 minutes, then elevated to the Elliptical for 45 minutes, then to the Arc trainer for an hour.

I'm pretty discipline with weighing and measuring my food. I cut back on junk and try to eat whole foods- little to no processed food. I cook mostly all my meals and plan in advance. I'll say 80% of my success came from what I ate. I try to keep a positive attitude....

Lastly, during the losing phase, I lost every week consecutively for 13 months. No plateau or weight gain.

====

beforeafter2012.jpg

beforeafter2012fnsmall.jpg

Again, absolutely amazing!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

WOW!!! You are not only a most excellent inspiration to me--I'm also THRILLED for you and can not thank you enough for posting this, your journey and pics...YOU ROCK Ma'am--you're my SHERO!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!
  • IcassI
    IcassI Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    What a transformation! Congrats on your success!!!
  • amrose1983
    amrose1983 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    come join the fun lots of great support https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/healthysol/
  • DaleRunning
    DaleRunning Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    you look so buff! Awesome job, really all I have to say is WOW!
  • yana4u
    Options
    Wow you look amazing. I just hit my 30 day mark and hopefully i can make the same progress u made in a year.
  • tz2187
    tz2187 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, your truly amazing, it gives me hope!
  • holagatita12
    Options
    W.O.W. so inspiring.
  • dkljj
    dkljj Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Inspirational, you should apply to Dr. Phil or Dr. Oz with your story.:smile:
  • aolani
    aolani Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    What a transformation...you look amazing.
  • Gettinfit2
    Gettinfit2 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    You look great. What an awesome story!! Thanks for sharing.
  • Martha_VH
    Martha_VH Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look beautiful!
  • mswillems
    mswillems Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    AAAAAAAAAAhhhhhmazing! You look great! I am sure how you look can't compare to how you feel! Congratulations!
  • ShannanRenae
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! I weigh 170, so u lost 1 whole thick person....u did an amazing job, how much u weighing now?:smile:
  • bogle34
    bogle34 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC JOB - YOU ARE SUCH AN INSPIRATION, KEEP IT UP & THANKS FOR SHARING!!!
  • questhaven
    questhaven Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Great job and very inspiring!
  • hsandall
    hsandall Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Goes to show discipline and a little faith goes a long way!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!