I lost 171 pounds in 13 months all natural! My Story!

Options

Replies

• huracan_mery
    huracan_mery Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic! I hope I can post something similar one day!
  • danilandry
    danilandry Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You're smoking! Great work
  • RachNRoll
    RachNRoll Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Amazing ! Congratulations, you deserve every compliment you get.
    Plus, that black dress is killer, I want it :D
  • sjsmooches
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story! I'd like to add you as a friend......I'm somewhat new to MFP and I'm looking for all the positive support I can get ;-).......
  • emilybeatrice1
    emilybeatrice1 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    wow!!! i am inspired! I bet you feel so much healthier and happier! you look great
  • angelisthatu_27
    Options
    I am so proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You really have help me to continue you were beautiful at the beginning of your journey and now more amazing. Thanks for not giving up, your change was not just for you but for me and many others too. I can't wait to show my sister this Story......
    YOU GO GIRL

Thanks again,

Angel
  • auddiejo
    Options
    Are you kidding me? How inspiring!! That's just motivation for me to keep going!! ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!
  • Mel2626
    Mel2626 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Love it!! You are such a gorgeous woman and could you beam anymore?! Love love love!!
  • vass78
    vass78 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Oh my God, you are gorgeous! Bravo for your hard work! You are an inspiration to all of us.
  • carpp107
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!! Awesome work!!!!
  • liljgrafix
    Options
    Look at that transformation. that proves to all of us bigger girls... YOU CAN DO IT!!
  • suziesue9
    suziesue9 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow, wow, wow, you're inspirational, well done!
  • eudemonia
    eudemonia Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    you look absolutely amazing! i love your arms, the tonage there is spectacular! one day i'd like to have arms like you :D.
  • mandypooh2103
    mandypooh2103 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Awsome Job
  • kristarablue
    Options
    You look crazy awesome!!! Seriously, I am in awe, so amazing...look at those collar bones and the definition on your arms...Your amazing!!!
  • msisis12
    Options
    You look absolutely AMAZING!! Congrats!
  • ccarla12
    ccarla12 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You look Amazing! :wink:
  • leehenryfox
    leehenryfox Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing, that's so inspiring, not only do you look hot now but the message is clearly one of choices, "I decide, I'm in control, I choose the lifestyle that I want". I can't believe the photos are of the same person!
  • IvoryParchment
    IvoryParchment Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    lol, I tried to find your post to share with someone I was telling about MFP. (Your photos are going to be on a lot of people's mirrors and refrigerators, just so you know :wink:) I couldn't find it, because I was looking for something with lots of responses, and I didn't know you'd already rolled over into a second thread.
  • veromancha
    veromancha Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Omg!! Amazing!!! What commitment! You have inspired me!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!