I lost 171 pounds in 13 months all natural! My Story!

Options

Replies

• ElleOQuent
    ElleOQuent Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Excuse me while I pick my jaw up off of the floor.

You look absolutely incredible! WOW!!!!!!!
  • p0stdramatic
    Options
    WoW! I am so impressed! You are my new hero!
  • posbey
    posbey Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    A-mazing!!!!!
  • yuckidah
    yuckidah Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    My god, you look incredible.
    What an inspirational journey.
    Could I ask a personal question (I've been wanting to ask it of all the amazing people who've lost large amounts of weight)........where on earth did the excess skin go? You look so toned & 'tight'. Perhaps it's an age thing & everything snaps back into place when youth is on your side. I'm worried that since I'm old I'll be left with saggy baggy bits everywhere, lol :blushing:
  • kelceyjean12011
    kelceyjean12011 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    WOW *picks jaw off of floor* you look INCREDIBLE!!!
  • Brianabomb
    Brianabomb Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You are amazing. I really need help and I don't know where to start. Calories? Carbs? What I really need is a meal plan. What EXACTLY to eat and when. A shopping list etc. I really REALLY want to loose about 60 lbs but I feel so lost. Can you help me?
    :sad:
  • beautyreaps
    Options
    One of the best success stories I've seen on here. Congratulations on all your hard work; it paid off beautifully. You look absolutely amazing and I LOVE your dress, very cute (:
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Most amazing story of determination.!
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Amazing AND sensible. Such an inspiration!!!
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you should be proud - you look awesome!
    :happy:
  • smileybooliz
    smileybooliz Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!! You're definitely an inspiration. I'm hoping by this time next year my success story will be just as amazing!
  • DANCERPURPLE
    DANCERPURPLE Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    you look awesome!!!! can you post your meal plans? iam with brianabomb i need a meal plan.
    thank you
    dancerpurple
  • StacyFrisbie
    StacyFrisbie Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep up the good work in maintaining your beautiful self! You should really be proud of everything you've done to achieve your goal. Kudos to you!
  • Nubeyn
    Nubeyn Posts: 7
    Options
    What a wonderful job you have done. I applaud your stamina to succeed. I do have a question: Did you have a problem with loose skin? What did you do in addition to help tighten any loose skin you had as a result of weight loss?
  • LJ0508
    LJ0508 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Congrats to you, you look wonderful!!
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! You look stunning!
  • Florawanda
    Florawanda Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic - amazing change - you should be so proud of yourself! You've shown us it IS possible with hard work and determination! THANK YOU
  • Ms_NewNew
    Ms_NewNew Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You just let the rest of us know IF WE PUT OUR MINDS AND HEART IN IT.....WE WILL LOSEBTHE POUNDS! Thank you for this inspiration
  • neenee1218
    Options
    you look amazing what did you do to tone your arms
  • tsherm3850
    tsherm3850 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Shazzzaamm! You're killin that dress! You're an awesome inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!