I lost 171 pounds in 13 months all natural! My Story!

Options

Replies

• Stavakoli
    Stavakoli Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Amazing
  • bmkx0
    bmkx0 Posts: 308
    Options
    thats amazing!! very awesome!!!
  • hutc9939
    Options
    That is wonderful!! You look absolutely fabulous. congratulations!
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look wonderful. So that's an average of 3 pounds a week. Not bad at all!! I am amazed that you never had a week that you didn't lose. How did you weight loss generally go every week? Did it vary a lot or was it about the same rate every week? Just curious! Amazing job you've done. You're definitely an inspiration around here especially to me. :flowerforyou:
  • healthybones
    healthybones Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Woww!!! That is awesome. Congrats :D
  • Loveebbs
    Loveebbs Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    You look amazing.....Congrats :)
  • starsnyc21
    starsnyc21 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Woohoo. Awesome job!!! You're looking great!
  • BigCed77024
    BigCed77024 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    In short, I was battling obesity most of my early adulthood until 2010 when I decided to take a hold of my life after a health scare. I've lost a total of 171 pounds in 13 months all natural through diet and exercising. :smile: I've been maintaining since November 2011. I'm totally committed to the journey! I'm healthy mentally, physically and emotionally! GOD is good!

I was very much of an emotional eating. I'm not cured, but I've adopted a healthy lifestyle. My weight loss journey was all natural. No supplements (not even vitamins), no surgery... I normally run,kick box, Zumba and do the Arc Trainer at Level 20 (highest level) resistance 35-40. The Arc trainer is a calorie burner I love it! I started with the treadmill 15 minutes, then elevated to the Elliptical for 45 minutes, then to the Arc trainer for an hour.

I'm pretty discipline with weighing and measuring my food. I cut back on junk and try to eat whole foods- little to no processed food. I cook mostly all my meals and plan in advance. I'll say 80% of my success came from what I ate. I try to keep a positive attitude....

Lastly, during the losing phase, I lost every week consecutively for 13 months. No plateau or weight gain.

====

beforeafter2012.jpg

beforeafter2012fnsmall.jpg

Wow I didn't realize you lost 171 pounds. Thats truly AMAZING! i pray that you CONTINUE on that path because it is a lifetime commitment. Also remember you are not only beautiful on the outside but on the inside as well! CONGRATS!!
  • plt55
    plt55 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful trip u have had Great job
  • jreese5226
    jreese5226 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! That's fantastic! Congrats on all of your success!!!!
  • jhunt90
    jhunt90 Posts: 78
    Options
    You look absolutely AMAZING!!Congratulations that's so incredible!!
  • jlc1243
    jlc1243 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful! Fantastic work!
  • StrongerJess
    StrongerJess Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats!
  • katiepegasus
    katiepegasus Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing how you accomplished your goal because what you eat is so important. You look fantastic! Congrats.
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Holy wow wow wow! That is an INSANE transformation!! God bless you and I hope He sees you through the rest of your journey. =)
  • OliviaJoey1
    Options
    what do you do to your arms? Your arms are great! mine are okay, but WOW u did a wonderful job, Congradulation on your sucess!
  • rbbrrmqn
    rbbrrmqn Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    WOWZERS!!! you are WAY beyond amazing!!! CONGRATS!!!! I hope to follow in your footsteps!!
  • Jazzyrose77
    Jazzyrose77 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss!
  • Nene74
    Nene74 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW AMAZING.
    You are a true inspiration.
    Can you give us an idea or your daily schedule and meals?

Thank you.
    Irene
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!