Coffee........

Options
1235»

Replies

• mchotiner
    mchotiner Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I literally live for coffee. It's on my top 10 favorite things list - along with my kids, dog, husband - if that gives you a sense of how much I LOVE the stuff.
  • maryjay51
    maryjay51 Posts: 742
    Options
    that is the one thing i do not budge on in my life.. i have an extremely busy day .. i wake up between 5a-7a and first thing i do is turn on the coffee.. then i turn on the computer to read messages and keep up with current events while i enjoy a few cups .. the one revision i did make is i put raw honey in it now as opposed to diet sugars .. other than that everything remains the same .. morning coffee is my time for me ..its my favorite part of the day
  • Dan112358
    Dan112358 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I've got a Starbucks being delivered by a friend on its way! Love coffee!
  • tiamaria3
    tiamaria3 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Cofffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :heart: :love:
  • frugalmomsrock
    Options
    coffee is so good that it's my liquid base to my protein shakes. :drinker:
  • joeylu
    joeylu Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I love COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had to give up caffine and have not been able to find a good decaf. Do any of you know a good brand of decaf that doesnt taste like water???
  • ahni77
    ahni77 Posts: 75
    Options
    ha! ha! I was a non-coffee drinker up until I got pregnant w/ my 1st child. Pregnancy made me crave it and I would have a cup a day. Now, with 2 kids to run after, I drink about 2 cups every morning. Can't live without it!!
  • Alirra
    Alirra Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I do love coffee, but my choice is always the starbucks mocha frap yum! In lieu of trying to cut calories/lose weight, I have axed starbucks from my life. BUT..I found a new Mocha Iced Coffee, in the dairy section of your local grocery store. It's made by International Delight, and only has 150 calories per 8oz. Amazingly it tastes GREAT! I have one glass in the morning to get my day going, and on occasion, one in the afternoon if I have a case of the 3 o'clock slump
  • moamom1
    moamom1 Posts: 15
    Options
    Coffee is made with water, and we need water. I add milk (I dont care to drink milk) and some milk is good for you. Hence Coffee is a gift from God!
  • plargomar
    plargomar Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Check in the box for me too...coffee addict!

Coffee with a little flavored creamer...coffee ice cream...coffee candies!

There will probably be a small memorial service at my house when my Keurig dies. LOL
  • deluda
    deluda Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Coffee.........one of my favorite food groups! Currently have a Flavia machine which is great as hubby drinks tea. Wouldn't be without it!!!
  • bankjm
    bankjm Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have to have french vanilla creamer (fat free of course)!!! Some cinnamon on top of the grounds while brewing is an awesome touch!!! I'm really trying to limit myself to 1 coffee per day. It's very difficult but saves me 74 calories :ohwell:
  • gabe_irun4coffee
    gabe_irun4coffee Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    You had me at coffee :heart:
    Great post!
  • blondejillie
    blondejillie Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I'm a LATTE LOVER I could drink them:drinker: ALL the time if it weren't for the calories from the milk. Wish I could do black....

I have tried almond milk, soy milk, powdered ripped cream and more. I have yet to find a decent milk alternative to keep the fat, calories and sugar way down low and still have an awesome latte in the morning. I mean 12g of sugar for a cup of nonfat milk?

Ideas anyone?

Signed,

Jonesing for a good latte
  • tayca9174
    Options
    I can't survive without coffee! I'm a nursing student in a very intense program and I can't survive lectures and clinical rotations without coffee!!!