Vicious Vikings row the world!

Options
123457»

Replies

• meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    ps should have said, we need updates for 26, 27 and 28th (and today, if we're done).
  • penny_eclipse
    penny_eclipse Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I've updated the spreadsheet as best as I can (to minimise the workload), but I can't see craig's diary and not everyone had finished today so I've not reported to lee

hope that helps a little bit?

ps don't stress about updating it, we can update him later in the week if necessary x
  • meerkat70
    Options
    Sorry about the hiatus. I think we *must* be done by now. I've updated the spreadsheet till yesterday, and have sent all the info to Lee. he's not been updating the map for a few days, as he's been having a tough time.

I think we did a great job, getting round the world in a short month! :-)
  • meerkat70
    Options
    Hm. Not quite done. But in fourth place and halfway round South America. Monday and tuesday maybe... ?
  • penny_eclipse
    Options
    Jane, I've just updated the spreadsheet with my burns 29th feb - today (they wern't on the spreadsheet, so not sure if you counted them before)
    29th 715
    1st 893
    2nd 0
    3rd 0
    4th 512
    5th (as there's not a column and not sure if we need it) 370
  • meerkat70
    Options
    I think the spreadsheet is being weird again - they were on there before!
  • meerkat70
    Options
    Annoying. All of last weeks' data had been deleted, as well as the calculations at the end of each day - just had to re-enter the spreadsheet equations too. This took a good half hour, on a day when I had to get up at 6 to write a report. Kind of irritating. Oh well. Upwards and onwards, Vikings!
  • penny_eclipse
    Options
    Hi Jane
    I've updated everyone's burns (and sorted out the missing formulae in the spreadsheet), for everyone except Craig (because I can't see his diary).
    I hope it doesn't break again!
    Hope this helped a little bit, but I was bored of writing my stupid essay!