How much do you want to be paid?

Options
How much do you think you deserve to be paid at your job right now? Are you satisfied with your job and salary currently?

Replies

• Ready4Battle
    Options
    I shouldn't even be employed, I haven't done anything at work today.
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options

^^ this ^^
  • Specialkayrina
    Specialkayrina Posts: 242 Member
    Options

^^ this ^^

me too (3) hahahha
  • tataliciousd89
    Options
    No job, full time student, but a hell of a lot more than I do get. After tuition alone I get a whopping 102.96 to last 3 months and that doesn't include the anywhere from 200-1,000 for books and supplies. Big pimpin right?
  • Bigaug
    Bigaug Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    more
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind making $5-$10 more an hour.
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    I do ok ;)
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I am underpaid for the job I do. I should be making at least $1.5 more per hour, and considering I've been here for two years - the raises that would come with that. >:(
  • Fred77
    Fred77 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    The thing about jobs is, even when you are in a really well paid job, its never enough. people always want more. a few years ago i had a job on which i was making a lot of money, about twice what i am now. i was still skint come pay day. you just buy more expensive **** you dont need. I think the secret is to learn to be happy with what you have, because when it comes to money, too much is still not enough.

There's a lot more to life than money
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Are you satisfied with your job and salary currently?

Short answer - no

I've slowed down how fast I work now, I figure why keep working fast and taking on more and more of a workload when I've never received a raise? Not worth it. I've decided to keep my productivity level the same as my wages - if my boss decides to up my wages then I will up my productivity.
  • RoanneRed
    RoanneRed Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    About $50,000 a year more! I own my own business and work at least 70 hours a week but, as it can't afford to pay it's own bills, I haven't been able to get ANY wage for 4-5 months.
  • mmarlow61
    mmarlow61 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    DEFINITELY more. I'm a teacher and have had about 3 paycuts in the last 4 years.
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    How much do you think you deserve to be paid at your job right now? Are you satisfied with your job and salary currently?
    I am a business broker.
    I sell businesses like a real estate agent sells homes.
    I get exactly what I deserve and would never have it any other way.
    The ONLY way I work is 100% commission.
    I have not worried about job security for a second - even in the worst of times.

LOVE IT!
  • treesha450
    treesha450 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I just got a raise because minimum wage went up. I should get at least $12.50 an hour. I have no benefits or insurance I should at least make a few dollars over minimum. I do make tips and that is what I really depend on.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I'm not satisfied with my job or my money...I would like to make at LEAST $5 more, and a totally different job lol. But I get paid very well to do a very boring job, so I can't complain until something awesome comes along.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Oh man I haven't done 1 thing today. NOT ONE!!!
  • moonlightturk
    Options
    The thing about jobs is, even when you are in a really well paid job, its never enough. people always want more. a few years ago i had a job on which i was making a lot of money, about twice what i am now. i was still skint come pay day. you just buy more expensive **** you dont need. I think the secret is to learn to be happy with what you have, because when it comes to money, too much is still not enough.

There's a lot more to life than money

^^ THIS IS WELL SAID! :)
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    No comment, yes and yes.
  • goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    About £100,000 a week should do.
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    Partly self-employed programmer. Can't complain.