Age distance between your children?

Options

Replies

• tlhart79
    Options
    My kiddos are 15 months apart. Wham, bam, thank you ma'am! Hubby and I are all done!
  • Rikki444
    Rikki444 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I don't have children but I do have siblings that are 7, 12 and 20 years younger than me. Hence.... why I have no desire for my own...:tongue:
  • DottieNewton
    DottieNewton Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Well, I have been in that same situation thinking I was only going to have the one child. Then when I was 37 yr old I was pregnant . What a surprise!! A 12 and a half yr difference in my two girls. I thought as difficult as it was for me to conceive I would never have my third child--but, to my SHOCK in 5 months I was pregnant again.Was it hard?? YES!! and there was such a difference in my children's personalities. My first child never had to worry about anything --but, last two--there was nothing they didn't try. When they were little I thought I will never live to see them grown. LOL..But, I did. and they are every one blessings--and keep me going when if it were just me--I would have just given up.
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    My twins are 1 minute apart (1yr olds) and my son is 2 1/2.

3 kids under 3...busy busy :drinker:
  • JennW130
    JennW130 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    i have a 4 yr old and a 18 month old
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    I had three under 5, so they were pretty close.
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Mine are 21, 20 and 6 so thats a 14 year difference... I think I fell and bumped my head...lol
  • Pangui
    Pangui Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I have two 8 year olds. They are 9 months apart.

I adopted the youngest one first.

I am 46 and my sister is 66. She is like a second mother to me.
  • leannamichelle
    leannamichelle Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Well my children are 22 months apart. But, my mom had my youngest sister when I was a freshman in high school and my brother was a senior and we LOVED it! My mom also said that it was easier raising her because she had a lot of help. Hopefully this
    perspective helps you feel better. Best wishes on your journey.
  • bellovichp
    Options
    My husband and were very happy with our two teen age daughters (age 13 and 15) when we were surprised with number 3. Now I could not imagine my life without her. Yes, it was very different having another baby. It was almost like having an only child. She is now in college and I do not regret a thing.
  • happyb3
    happyb3 Posts: 28
    Options
    I have 3 beautiful boys ages, 3, 2 and 1. All 16 months apart! I love it!
  • hbart500
    hbart500 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Lil man is 3 and baby girl is 2. 16 months apart...i love it! And we are done.
  • jennilovesryan
    Options
    6 years between my girls and 8 years between my brother and it. no more breeding here though! confetti!
  • ladyraven68
    ladyraven68 Posts: 2,003 Member
    Options
    If you have children what is the age of your children or what is the distance in years in between each child? I have a 10 year old and have not been able to get pregnant again since and I dont see it happening any time soon. The way I see it I only have about 8 years left before my child now, is grown and on to college and to think I would have to start all over when he is about 11 or 12 just doesnt sound like a good plan. My children would be 12 to 13 years apart.

I have an 18yr old, and 7 year old twins. I thought it was never going to happen for us either, then along came two!
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    We went from 0 to 3 litlte boys in 12 months....I have a 16 yr old step son(he lives with his mom)...then DH and I together have an amost 5 yr old, almost 3 yr old and almost 2 yr old...The older 2 are 26 months apart, and the middle son and baby are 12 months and 3 days apart...

We fostered, had a baby, and finalized our adoptionof our foster sons all in the same year!!! Whew this momma is tired! :)
  • ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    my girls are 6 years apart 11 and 5
  • simplyblessed5
    simplyblessed5 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I have a 20 year old daughter, a 19 year old son (13 months difference!), a 16 year old daughter.... waited ten years- THEN had another boy who is now 6 and another daughter who is now 4 (22 months difference!)

Yes. I'm crazy. :)
  • Pdschurig
    Pdschurig Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    My oldest is 19 this Febuary, my youngest is 5, with an 8 and 7 year old in the middle. My fathers oldest sister was 20 years older than his youngest sister and my husband is 15 years younger than his oldest sister. Lots of children and lots of variety!
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    Mine are 8 years apart and extremely close
  • donna_b
    donna_b Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I usually cringe at this question. However I'm proud to say I have a 21 yo, 18 yo and ......3 yo (all girls). My oldest daughter cried when she heard I was pregnant! I love being an older mum and the older girls adore their little sister. Yes it means I never have time for myself now when both older girls are now at uni, ho hum. But wouldnt' swap the cuddles, hugs and love miss 3yo gives us. p.s. she also keeps me young (at heart anyway ;))