Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR FEBRUARY 2012

1474849505153»

Replies

• Pam3
    Pam3 Posts: 1,687 Member
    @suz....great pic

@nancy...congrats on your weight loss.....

@kackie ....how exciting for you and your family,,,,happy baby sis isnt sharing lyla bday

@barbie...lovely photo
    @marcelynh...wow how great to have your family so close

@virginia.... feel better soon...i have been sick for most of february so i feel your pain

@michele...hope your florida vacation has been awesome

sorry that i wasnt able to comment on more post...

we moved out of our home yesterday, everything was put in storage, until the 9 of march when we are moving into a smaller home....meanwhile my youngest son and i are staying with my #2son....i have to say that it has been fun(we have been here for 5 days now)and its nice to see how nice my son keeps his home....well i have recommitted to my journey,today i WILL log all i eat and stay within my calorie range, wont be able to workout, meeting realtor and new tenants, and lots of other errands, but tomorrow WORKOUTS here i come.....have a lovely day all............:flowerforyou:
  • vickim26
    vickim26 Posts: 685 Member
    Good Morning ladies,
    Wow the first of March already. Good thing about time passing so quickly is that I will be thin again sooner. LOL I know I have been away a while but has the site changed some things. Can we know longer do our goals under our ticker. I could not find the signature feature to put them and I see none of you have them. Anyway my March goals are my lifetime goals. Weigh in every day. Eat right and exercise every day. If I do this the rest should fall into place. Hair app. today. will post back later.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 17,124 Member
    There's a new thread for March.

I hope everyone will start posting there

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/509505-women-ages-50-for-march-2012