Turbo Jammers 3/30-4/5

Options
GOOD MORNING!!!

Holy crap...so sorry about the delay this morning. I was having major computer issues. But here I am finally.

Welcome to another turborific week!!!

PS Please feel free to start the thread if I don't have it up by the time you log on. Just copy and paste the thread to the previous week so we can all find the new thread. Thanks ladies!

Replies

• Lyn_Matthews
    Lyn_Matthews Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    GOOD MORNING!!!

Holy crap...so sorry about the delay this morning. I was having major computer issues. But here I am finally.

Welcome to another turborific week!!!

PS Please feel free to start the thread if I don't have it up by the time you log on. Just copy and paste the thread to the previous week so we can all find the new thread. Thanks ladies!
  • Kimono
    Kimono Posts: 367
    Options
    I ordered more TJ dvd's. Did Cardio Party 2 for the first time yesterday.
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Options
    Ladies, I apologize for being so late this morning. This dang computer....we have had so many issues lately. I was just about to throw the computer out the window. But instead I calmly picked up the phone called our provider and had them look into the problem. Apparently our modem was acting up. Hopefully we wont have any more issues.

SOOOOOOO happy to be back. I spent the majority of last week at my mom and dads. So nice to get away and have a break (even if I was bored out of my mind at times). Regardless, it was nice to spend time with my parents and watch them play with the kids, and not have to worry about making meals and cleaning house etc etc etc. So I home and ready to get back to work.

I can happily say that I weighed in this morning and I didn't gain any or lose any last week. I managed to maintain on my vacation week. I may actually have a loss and what I saw on the scale was just water/travel weight....that would make me happy, we will have to see what happens by Friday.

I didn't read up last weeks thread....I know I saw some new faces so WELCOME NEWBIES!!! I hope everyone is getting healthy. I know there is a lot of crud going around.

I'm going to workout today for the first time in.....tooooooo long. I'm going to only do what I can handle....so I'm gonna start with the 20 minute and see how I feel.

My goals this week...workout everyday, do toning exercises 3x this week, and drink lots of water. What are your goals??
  • sims1122
    sims1122 Posts: 3
    Options
    I am new to this site but I love Turbo Jam! Do you go to the gym and do it or do you do it at home?
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Options

Good for you! What did you order?? I think I have most of them and love all of them!
  • sims1122
    sims1122 Posts: 3
    Options
    178039.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Options
    I am new to this site but I love Turbo Jam! Do you go to the gym and do it or do you do it at home?

Most of us do it at home. 3babybeans (Sara) has gone to a couple of the gym classes and has really enjoyed them.

Welcome to the site and our thread! Hope to see you here often!
  • Kimono
    Options

Good for you! What did you order?? I think I have most of them and love all of them!

CP 2 and Lower Body Jam. Have done them both now. I like them a lot. Really like that band that came with L.B.J.
  • Tiff_09
    Tiff_09 Posts: 5,627 Member
    Options
    We are starting an Extreme Fitness Challenge at work today. I started my day off with at 50 min Turbo Jam! I love it. I think I have 8 vid's and I want more. :) Variety is what keeps me going. I also do Zumba on Thursday nights at our local YMCA. If you haven't heard of it or tried it.. I recommend it! It's a lot of fun! You get a great sweat out of it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDQW5FAUWp8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOOLwxg0wss&feature=related

Lots more vids on there too! Check it out
  • wilted6orchid
    wilted6orchid Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies,
    I hope everyone is ready to kick up the exercise a notch. Weekends seem to be a particular hinderance, for most of us anyway. I think I'm ready to start doing TJ 5 days a week. I'm really gonna give it a go. So wish me luck!:happy:
  • Tiff_09
    Options
    Honestly, I felt my best when I was doing my TJ every morning. So far this year, i have not kept that up and i can see a HUGE difference. I have gained weight back, clothes not fitting as well, and even my energy is much lower.. feeling sleepier more often. SO starting this week, i'm back on TJ every morning. Even if it's just 20mins! :)

Gotta keep movin!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm going to do TJ 2-3x this week...cardio parties. My fave is still #3. I'm also doing the 30 Day Shred almost everyday too. I just started level 2. I've been losing weight nicely as well as losing inches.

Question: I only have the three cardio parties and ab jam. If I could only get one more TJ dvd right now, which should I choose? Can be strength or cardio.
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Options
    Hey! I'm going to do TJ 2-3x this week...cardio parties. My fave is still #3. I'm also doing the 30 Day Shred almost everyday too. I just started level 2. I've been losing weight nicely as well as losing inches.

Question: I only have the three cardio parties and ab jam. If I could only get one more TJ dvd right now, which should I choose? Can be strength or cardio.

Punch Kick & Jam or Fat Blaster are good additions. I like both.
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options

I LOVE Punch, Kick, and Jam...different than the cardio parties, but an awesome workout!!!
  • Tiff_09
    Options
    Punch, Kick & Jam is my FAV! But I also like having the Fat Blaster, especially when I only have time for a 30 min workout.
  • megan0313
    megan0313 Posts: 394
    Options

Punch Kick & Jam or Fat Blaster are good additions. I like both.

I agree, PK&J or Fat Blaster for cardo...although I LOVE Booty Scuplt and Abs for strength!
    Lyn, glad you had a nice visit with your parents...welcome back to the Party! :drinker: I did CP3 and a 30 min jog today. My goal this week is to add to my CP's with either a 30 jog (on cardo days) or strength training (on alternate days).

Keep up the great work everyone!
    :heart:
  • Kimono
    Options
    I didn't know there were so many tj dvd's. How do you like that booty sculpt? Harder than lower body jam?
  • Dragonfly11
    Dragonfly11 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Hey All ,
    Checking in today w/ CP2!! Forgot my lunch today so had to get something from the store- the least offending choice was "lean pockets" - 250 cals each whole grain - reasonable fat. and some water !!
    The fruit looked just pitiful!! Still got a lonely banana :happy:
    Did PK & J and AB JAm Sat and 20min TJ + 60 min strength on Sun. My net was down at home and I was sorely missing checking in!!

Drevans- glad you're back!! we missed ya but glad the visit w/ mom was good!!
    Megan- good morning to you!!!

Hope all have a jammin day!!!

Janet
  • mamiof3
    mamiof3 Posts: 39
    Options
    Finally got my PK& J and I just finished it- what fun!!! Can't wait to do it next time and be a bit more coordinated.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Geeze a loo, I'm already behind! Geesh!

Lyn - Glad you are home safe & sound!

I have to say that my fave additional one is PK&J! Fat blaster is a good 30 min. one, but I don't get a full body workout from it, IMO. PK&J, you feel it EVERYWHERE! Good stuff.

Janet - Good job on keeping up on the workouts on the weekend. I struggle with this b/c my hubby is home & wants attention :laugh:

Kimono - Glad you are enjoying the new dvds! I'm still stalling on getting new TJ's b/c I have so many I haven't got to yet of other kinds. oops!

Good morning, megan!

I hit the gym today & did some machine work (b/c I was too late for spinning :grumble:) but I might try to get in more TJ at some point today. I'm feeling funky so we'll see.