Turbo Jammers 3/30-4/5

Options

Replies

• Lyn_Matthews
    Lyn_Matthews Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Haven't done my workout yet this morning. Kids are watching a movie and baby is refusing to nap. I will get it in this afternoon. I don't know what but I will do something.
    Megan good job on your workout today. I did Booty sculpt yesterday and can feel it in my quads today. OUCH!
  • deedun
    deedun Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Well got my lunch workou in - only 208 cals but every little helps!

I'm starving now so I'm gonna have my diner then workout later on, I can really feel my muscles working which is a great feeling!!

Megan you must be superfit to do the two w/outs together!!
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Hey, Jammers!!!! Checking in with P,K,&J, Ab Jam, and 30 min of pilates. I'll stop back later to catch up. We have been crazy busy around here (hence the reason I haven't been on much).

Keep on jammin all!!!!:drinker: :drinker:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Good morning Jammers!

I was wondering where do you guys get your heart rate monitors? Are they very expensive? I would like to know how much I burn when doing Fat Blaster! Cause I am pouring sweat by the time i'm done! Just curious maybe I should be doing other videos instead! But I still love it!

Today the plan is to do Ab Jam and 20 Minute!

Talk to ya later!!
    By the way my name is Becky!!

Hey, Becky! I have a Polar F4 like Lyn & I love it!
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Options
    Checkin in with CP. Pretty sore from yesterday's Booty sculpt so I didn't wanna do much more than cardio.

Kelly great job on your workouts amongst craziness. Way to make time for yourself!

Sara nice to see you LURKER! :wink:

Deedun-great job on your workout as well and yes every little bit helps.

Going to the hockey game tonight (SO excited!!!), will probably have to eat some crappy thing at the game but oh well....life happens.
  • wmcnicol
    wmcnicol Posts: 144
    Options
    Hey guys just wondering if anyone on here does the turbo sculpt?? I could only get through the first 20 minutes of it!!!! I thought my arms were going to fall off!!! lol Just wondering if any of you ladies are awesome enough to get through the whole thing... cause man thats hard!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Hey guys just wondering if anyone on here does the turbo sculpt?? I could only get through the first 20 minutes of it!!!! I thought my arms were going to fall off!!! lol Just wondering if any of you ladies are awesome enough to get through the whole thing... cause man thats hard!

I try to do it 3x a week. It'll get easier, I promise. Just keep on doing it! STRETCH really well afterwards, too! I still have a hard time with the military presses occassionally.
  • wmcnicol
    Options

I try to do it 3x a week. It'll get easier, I promise. Just keep on doing it! STRETCH really well afterwards, too! I still have a hard time with the military presses occassionally.

wow!!! thats awesome!!! Hopefully I'll get to where I can do the whole thing. But 20 minutes was already pushing it. lol My arms are def. going to be sore tomorrow!!!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Oh, you'll get there, Whitney! We all have to start somewhere! I'm happy that you decided to tackle it! It took me a few months until I was ready to try it even once! I love doing that one now & I have a lot more definition in my arms, too!
  • wmcnicol
    Options
    Oh, you'll get there, Whitney! We all have to start somewhere! I'm happy that you decided to tackle it! It took me a few months until I was ready to try it even once! I love doing that one now & I have a lot more definition in my arms, too!

Yeah I decided to try it cause I've lost weight in my arms but haven't really gained and definition so i'd like to kind of tighten them up. I think this will def. work haha
  • megan0313
    megan0313 Posts: 394
    Options
    OK, you guys talked me into it...off to do Turbo Sculpt! :tongue:
  • deedun
    deedun Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I'm also thinking of doing it later, haven't done this workout in a loooong time !!
  • gottaluvboyz
    Options
    I :heart: TS! Like Sara, I try to get it in 3x a week. It has made a huge difference in my arms, shoulders, etc. I used to look a line backer...not so much anymore :wink: :laugh:
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Options
    I have to admit TS is not my favorite thing to do. I would rather do booty or 3T. I hate the traveling lunges part of TS and the workout just goes on FOREVER! Maybe I just feel that way cuz I'm always in a hurry to get it done.

I got some happy news at about 2:30 this morning...my lil bro and his wifey had a baby boy. This is their 2nd baby and 2nd boy. I now have 6 nephews on my side and 4 nephews 1 niece on hubby's side.

Due to a much needed shopping trip I will either do a short workout or not get one at all...I'm shooting for a short one of course.

Nursing while at the keyboard typing one handed and DD keeps kicking my arm... sorry for typos
  • gottaluvboyz
    Options
    Congrats to you and your family on the new baby, Lyn!!!!
  • Dragonfly11
    Dragonfly11 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Hey Everybody,
    Struggling w/ internet issues:angry: - should be fixed tomorrow!! Checking in w/ PKJ yesterday and 20min! I'm still jammin!!
    This morning did 20min and AB Jam - on for CP3 tonight!
    Tomorrow is "Sculpt" day, not my favorite thing either but it has gotten better. I've started dancing it up a little and that seems to help the time go by faster. I haven't tried 3T yet - I am a little incoordinated when I put the resistance band around my foot - i keep feeling like it's going to fly off or something. I'm sure with practice it'll get better.
    Drevans - congrats Auntie!! Hope all are healthy and happy; babies are such wonderful news!!

Whitney- keep after it - as all can attest - it gets better
    Megan - Oh the peer pressure!!!LOL!:laugh: Who knows , maybe i'll end up w/ sculpt tonight too!!

hope all is well with everyone and :heart: to all I missed!

Take care
    Janet
  • amanda15
    amanda15 Posts: 43
    Options
    Good afternoon ladies (and gentleman) :) It has been like 2 weeks since I've checked in. I had lost 3 pounds just to gain it back. Ugh! But my boyfriend has started working out :) so that is motivating me. I hope to get up in the morning and get a turbo jam in. That's the plan. I have to work and go to a funeral. So, we will see!
  • megan0313
    megan0313 Posts: 394
    Options
    Lyn, congrats on the new nephew! :drinker: What's his name?
    Janet, I was wondering where you were,girl...I was missing your posts! Good job on the workouts as always! :flowerforyou:
    Amanda, glad you're back with us too!
    Hi Kelly, Sara,Deedun and Whitney (and anyone else I may have missed today) :flowerforyou:

Well I did 20 min TJ then TS. The weights I have are about 7-8 lbs which is a little more than she recommends for women, but I made it through and it was killer! I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to get out of bed tomorrow though :laugh: My goal now is to do this at least 3x a week because it seems like a good way to get ready for Chalean Extreme!

Have a great evening everyone!
    :heart:
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Options
    Renzy Dean was born at 1:20am 9 lbs 3 oz 21 1/2 inches and he's adorable. Too bad I can't go see him for another couple months...long trip. The other grandma posted pics on FB for all of us to see though so I'm happy for that.

No workout today but I did go shopping....size 14s YEAH BABY! And a size large shirt (stupid baby pudge belly). It's progress.
  • KirryD68
    KirryD68 Posts: 7
    Options
    Been a while since I've checked in--I was sick early this week. The good news is that the scale has budged! Three more pounds down. Woot! I'm finding out that having a third baby at 40 makes the weight come off that much slower. :grumble: But at least it's coming off. I've been recovering the last couple of days and I'm hoping to get back to my TJ this weekend. PK&J baby!
    Everyone have a great weekend!