Total LBS LOST MASTER LIST TEAM # 1 Chatting Thread Only!!

Options
mfpme
mfpme Posts: 1,106 Member
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

This thread is for members of Master List Team # 1 Only.

:smile: Hi! Welcome to the Total Lbs Lost Master List Team #1 Chat Thread

:smile: Q & A :smile:

:heart: 1. Who can chat here?

If you are one of the members of The Master List.

:heart: 2. How do I know I am one of the 100 members of The Master List?

Please Check the Master List's Members List

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/46246-total-lbs-lost-master-list-open-to-all

:heart: 3. Can I be on a Master List TEAM #2 ?

I'm only doing this One List of 100. If there's a volunteer for a Team #2 and they maintain the list. As of March 30, we have no volunteer. If you would like to be the volunteer for Team # 2, please send me a private message. It breaks my heart to turn away any who wants to join Master List after we are full when we reach 100 members but I'm sorry I must. Maintaining thread for 100 is a lot. Can't do more. So really hoping Team # 2 will be created by someone who volunteers. We'll see.

:heart: 4. I'm a Team #1 Master List Member, what can I do on this thread?

Anything you want!

This is not my thread. This is all yours thread. The entire team of 100 members of Team #1.

:heart: 5. Will you be starting/creating challenges for us on this Chatting thread?

No, I won't be able to. I would like to but I've got my hands full with maintaining The Master List thread of total lbs lost and once a week report of how many lbs lost for the entire team.

(For eg, March 29, a total of -1706 lbs lost for 64 members who signed up. )

So, everyone in the team are encouraged to create/start/organize anything fun to keep us all motivated!! Whatever challenging thing you guys can come up with. Have fun with it. And please remember to stay cordial with everyone. I will NOT be overlooking this thread per se. Only giving regular reports.

:heart: 6. **WHERE DO I POST MY WEEKLY LBS LOST UPDATE?**

Yup, I know this is the toughest question to answer!! All I can say is.

Please post it!!

Either here in this Chatting thread

or in the Master List thread

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/46246-total-lbs-lost-master-list-open-to-all

or both. Whatever you like.

Put a :heart: :heart: beside your latest Lbs lost so I can spot it easier. Either wise, it's hard for me to scroll thru a lot of long chats to figure out the number.

I will keep my eye out on this thread and the Master List thread for your weekly updates and make sure that your update will be posted on the List.

That is one thing I am very dilligent of updating your info asap. Definitely the same day. I understand you do so much, everyday working hard to lose that next lb and I want to make sure you all get the satisfaction

:heart: 7. Is there anything we all can do for you to help you with the Master List?

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Here's how:

1. Pls post every week your update. I'm only going to update your weight ONLY ONCE A WEEK. I only update your info when you post. Looking at 100 tickers is too much for me to figure out who's weight has changed. So please post your weekly update.

2. Double check I got your update right. If I made a boo boo, let me know.

3. Give me feedback how I can improve. Greatly appreciate others thoughts. I'll try to implement them if if it's not too complicated.

4. If you're leaving MFP or no longer want to be part of the Master list. Please let me know. I'm sure there will be some who would love to be part of Team # 1 when we reach 100 max.

:heart: 8. What's the most important thing to remember being part of Master List Team #1?

Encourage, motivate, support your Team # 1 members and wish us all luck as we climb this ladder of success together. Enjoy and have fun.

Good luck!!

Thanks a million for being part of this list. It's a lot of fun to see your updates and watching you jump to another category all the way to your Ideal Weight Goal/Ideal BMI category. Enjoy the journey!!

Replies

• mfpme
    Options

This thread is for members of Master List Team # 1 Only.

:smile: Hi! Welcome to the Total Lbs Lost Master List Team #1 Chat Thread

:smile: Q & A :smile:

:heart: 1. Who can chat here?

If you are one of the members of The Master List.

:heart: 2. How do I know I am one of the 100 members of The Master List?

Please Check the Master List's Members List

:heart: 3. Can I be on a Master List TEAM #2 ?

I'm only doing this One List of 100. If there's a volunteer for a Team #2 and they maintain the list. As of March 30, we have no volunteer. If you would like to be the volunteer for Team # 2, please send me a private message. It breaks my heart to turn away any who wants to join Master List after we are full when we reach 100 members but I'm sorry I must. Maintaining thread for 100 is a lot. Can't do more. So really hoping Team # 2 will be created by someone who volunteers. We'll see.

:heart: 4. I'm a Team #1 Master List Member, what can I do on this thread?

Anything you want!

This is not my thread. This is all yours thread. The entire team of 100 members of Team #1.

:heart: 5. Will you be starting/creating challenges for us on this Chatting thread?

No, I won't be able to. I would like to but I've got my hands full with maintaining The Master List thread of total lbs lost and once a week report of how many lbs lost for the entire team.

(For eg, March 29, a total of -1706 lbs lost for 64 members who signed up. )

So, everyone in the team are encouraged to create/start/organize anything fun to keep us all motivated!! Whatever challenging thing you guys can come up with. Have fun with it. And please remember to stay cordial with everyone. I will NOT be overlooking this thread per se. Only giving regular reports.

:heart: 6. **WHERE DO I POST MY WEEKLY LBS LOST UPDATE?**

Yup, I know this is the toughest question to answer!! All I can say is.

Please post it!!

Either here in this Chatting thread

or in the Master List thread

or both. Whatever you like.

Put a :heart: :heart: beside your latest Lbs lost so I can spot it easier. Either wise, it's hard for me to scroll thru a lot of long chats to figure out the number.

I will keep my eye out on this thread and the Master List thread for your weekly updates and make sure that your update will be posted on the List.

That is one thing I am very dilligent of updating your info asap. Definitely the same day. I understand you do so much, everyday working hard to lose that next lb and I want to make sure you all get the satisfaction

:heart: 7. Is there anything we all can do for you to help you with the Master List?

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Here's how:

1. Pls post every week your update. I'm only going to update your weight ONLY ONCE A WEEK. I only update your info when you post. Looking at 100 tickers is too much for me to figure out who's weight has changed. So please post your weekly update.

2. Double check I got your update right. If I made a boo boo, let me know.

3. Give me feedback how I can improve. Greatly appreciate others thoughts. I'll try to implement them if if it's not too complicated.

4. If you're leaving MFP or no longer want to be part of the Master list. Please let me know. I'm sure there will be some who would love to be part of Team # 1 when we reach 100 max.

:heart: 8. What's the most important thing to remember being part of Master List Team #1?

Encourage, motivate, support your Team # 1 members and wish us all luck as we climb this ladder of success together. Enjoy and have fun.

Good luck!!

Thanks a million for being part of this list. It's a lot of fun to see your updates and watching you jump to another category all the way to your Ideal Weight Goal/Ideal BMI category. Enjoy the journey!!

• CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Attention 7 to 9 lbs losers. Lets get in the 10 lbs. next week

7 lbs mish3131
    -7 lbs wrinkle
    -7 lbs pamelawilliams
    -8 lbs merrfinney
    -8 lbs jake45
    -9 lbs markei1
    -9 lbs caliecat

I am trying my best. Will find out Saturday. Lets give mfpme a big hand for creating these two thread so now we can chat and have a ball.:heart::heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: . There are seven of us. Lets show them how it is done.

Caliecat
  • mfpme
    Options
    Caliecat!! Wow! That's pretty fun what you're doing!! Watch out those in the -10lbs category!! Here comes more challengers to join you guys!! Tks for the big hand. It's going to be fun to see will do on this chat thread! Enjoy!! Tks again for suggesting a secondary/supporting Chatting thread. I never would have thought of it in a million years. Have fun everyone. My pleasure.
  • mfpme
    Options
    :smile: :smile: IMPORTANT:smile::smile:

Folks!!

On this Chatting thread, feel free to mention your

:heart: sw/starting weight
    :heart: cw/current weight
    :heart: gw/goal weight
    :heart: inches lost
    :heart: % lost
    :heart: body measurements
    :heart: additional lbs lost
    :heart: your ATM pin number!! ( ok, just joking!!)

all you want.

As long, as when you post your weekly update that you let me know your
    TOTAL lbs lost.

Tks!!

:smile: :smile: IMPORTANT:smile::smile:
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Yah! Let's get started!
    SW:265
    CW:155
    GW:140

K, so here's some discussion, what did you/are you having for dinner tonight?

Me-Pita with hummus, I think I might have a huge spinach salad with strawberries...I hate after a massive workout when you're not hungry at all & nothing sounds good :noway:
  • nwfamilygal
    nwfamilygal Posts: 635
    Options
    Here it is

SW 220
    CW 184
    GW 140
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,917 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I am honored to be among this group of serious motivated MFP winners.:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

starting weight 183 pounds :explode: January 14 (my 20th anniversary):heart::love:
    MFP starting weight 179 pounds February 7
    13 pounds lost since joining MFP:bigsmile:
    gave away all my size 16 jeans and bought some size 12's:bigsmile:
    cried when I gave away my size 16 dresses because I loved them but they look like tents now:laugh:
    My closet is empty and won't be refilled until I get very close to my goal (129 pounds) and can buy some "cute little dresses":bigsmile:

We eat our big meal (400-550 calories) at noon and then eat a light meal in the evening and cereal and soy milk or fat free plain yogurt near bedtime.

Good luck to all,
    Barbie:flowerforyou:

Take it one day at a time, take baby steps, and drink water:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • mish3131
    mish3131 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Ok, well CALIECAT I am not sure I will be able to lose 3lbs in one week, but I will give it a whirl!

I am loving this site. It is really helping me stay focused.

Thanks everyone!
  • mfpme
    Options
    :smile: :smile: :smile: VERY IMPORTANT :smile: :smile: :smile:

1. Wow! Such excitement! Great. All the lbs figures is a little overwhelming for me to figure out what is an update or not. I know what I said in the first post of this thread. I need to adjust that a bit.

2.. YOUR WEEKLY UPDATE:

:heart: :heart: PLEASE HELP ME MAKE SURE I GET YOUR WEEKLY UPDATE:heart::heart:

:heart: :heart: MAKE SURE I SEE YOUR WEEKLY UPDATE OF TOTAL LBS LOST, :heart: :heart:

:heart: :heart: PLS MAKE A POST ON THE ORIGINAL MASTER LIST THREAD!!:heart::heart:

It'll be a little complicated for me to read all the different lbs here on the chatting thread more than I thought.

3. Exciting Applause to Caliecat for suggesting we have a Chatting thread. Also to Artschoolgirl who was so excited and even got me more enthused when she suggested she might create 30 aliases to speed up signing up!!

4. Give yourself applause for being part of a great team!! Remember, this is your team. Enjoy!!

:smile: :smile: :smile: VERY IMPORTANT :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • mfpme
    Options
    Wow! I see a few of you went from the 200's to the 100's and others lost a few too being in the 100's.

This is so cool to finally get to know you all with all your sw's, gw's and cw's!!!

You know what: From reading all your sw's and cw's. I thought:

Imagine, just imagine if I created a Master List that looked like:

Example with fake usernames!!

:heart: You are now below 300 lbs

:heart: You are now below 250 lbs

225 lbs fpddo12
    224 lbs nmeoo

:heart: You are now below 200 lbs

199 lbs ewornonvp
    198 lbs meorn11

:heart: You are now below 175 lbs

166 lbs rottiie45
    157 lbs t2990mpp

:heart: You are now below 150 lbs

145 lbs eroonn2ww

:heart: You are now below 140 lbs

:heart: You are now below 130 lbs

Where you see yourself keep going down and down another lb range??!!

Don't tempt me you guys!!

( See, maybe, that's why I was afraid of seeing all the sw's and gw's and cws!!) I knew

my mind would get inspired. Oh well. That would be so cool !! Dont' tempt me you guys!

Don't tempt me!! :laugh: :laugh:

Good night folks. Till tomorrow! I'm trying to calm down from all the excitement here so I can sleep!!:laugh:
  • mfpme
    Options
    Ok, ok, that's it. I'm going to start the 2nd thread of Master List of Current Weight/CW as mentioned above!!

Ok, ok, I'm just joking. :laugh: :laugh:

You have no idea how tempted I am. I'm trying to look away everytime you guys talk about your sw, gw, and especially your cw's!! Gonna wear my sunglasses inside :glasses: :glasses: so I can't read all those cw's in this thread to not be tempted!! Haha!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    mfpme----You deserve a good rest after all the hard work you put into this wonderful threads, My hat off to you.

mish3131--- how are you doing this fine morning there in Ga?. Stay focus. I am thinking of you.
    Haven't heard from any of the others in our little group.
    I see that wrinkle made it into the next group. What a wonderful way to go.

Wrinkle--- may be out of our group but you are still in my heart Maybe we will be in the same group again someday. Go girl go.

Looking forward to hearing from Jake, pamelawilliams, merrifinney,markeilThey are all in the 7 to 9 lb. group.

I can hardly wait till Saturday to weigh in. this is so exciting. I have never had anything to motivate me like this before. Thanks mfpme. What a great ideal this has been.

I post on the Senior Golden Sneakers thread along with Barbiecat and her husband Jake. Good morning to both of them. We have a nice little group there They seems like family to me now. Love them all.

Talk to you guys later
    Caliecat
  • mfpme
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Thank you caliecat!! You're too kind. Yeah, yesterday's transition was well worth it to see new excitement here. Tks again for the great idea to have a supporting chat thread. Can't wait to get to know all of you on the chat thread and here all your progress. Fun stuff. Whenever someone talks about their current weight/cw : I'll look the other way so I won't be tempted!! :glasses: :laugh: Tempting, very tempting!!

So good to hear you're finding this thread motivating. Glad everyone are encouraged and having fun here. Enjoy!!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Hello out here, This has been a lazy day for me. Just had me a nice nap. Feel so much better. Had a good eating day. Working to get in the 180's. I will make it with the help of all of you. I am looking forward to my WI Saturday morning. Still got to get out of the 190's first.

My daughter dropped by this morning , had a nice visit with her. She lives about 50 minutes to the East of us. They just moved out in their new housse out in the country. said they bought 6 baby ducks. they have a stock tank close by her house. We will be having Easter out there.

Hope all of you had a lovely day.
    Be back tomorrow. See you then.
    Caliecat
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    hi- was going to leave the community part of this site, but miss chatting and still needing motivation-i'm in an injury standstill. this topic is perfect for this kind of stuff and mfpme-good on ya for all this hard work. i've lost 13lbs, but after my surgery and bedrest and the odd day of 'falling off the clean eating track", we'll see. i feel so bad-haven't been able to exercise for 2 weeks!:sad: :sad: so, i will weigh in tomorrow, even though i'm still swolen, and if ya'd like support, i'm here for ya all.:wink:
  • mfpme
    Options
    Hey caliecat, will be here to support you from 190's to 180's. See you tomorrow. Hi hmo4, glad you didnt leave community part of site. Perhaps try some fun threads in chit chat section to keep your spirits up.Sorry about your shoulder surgery. Wish you speedy recovery. Sorry to hear you haven't been able to exercise in 2 wks. Gd luck on weigh in tomorrow.All this hard work on these 2 threads. You're welcome. Really enjoy seeing members' sign up, only 25 spots left and everyone's progress. I can't wait till we max at 100!! Ok, enjoy everyone!! (B.L. Yeah!! Tara is over 100 lbs! Rooting for her to win it all! What a strong competitor!)
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Only 25 spots left. HOW COOL IS THAT.. Mfpme you came along way this week. thanks for all the time you have put into this. 100 people is a lot of folks. You will make it. soon..

My daughter belongs to a group here on mfp and they have all just about all dropped out. and she thinks it is because they only report in once a week. and it is just not enought to keep them Motivated on their thread. So lets make this a fun place to chat. And do we ever love to talk.

Barbie had a nice suggestion on our Senior club for the month of April. Will try to get her to tell us here about it.
    see you guys tomorrow. Caliecat
  • mfpme
    Options
    Hi caliecat!! Yeah, 25 to go !! Not just me. We all came a long way this week. I got a lot of weekly updates. I dearly hope we will make it to 100 soon. So exciting!!

Aw, sorry to hear your daughter's group is dwindling. Yeah, I do see that a lot on mfp. Sometimes, things run its course. Yeah, fun place to chat!! I really enjoy reading everyone's sw's, cw's, and gw's here on this thread. B/C, on the Master List, only Total Lbs is listed. So reading all your sw's, cw's and gw's gives me a good pic of everyone's progress!!

Barbie's got a nice suggestion for April! Sure. All members are encouraged to create/start/organize anything/everything fun creative to keep all motivated. The more ideas the better!!

p.s., get your daughter to sign up here on Master List.

April 1, 2009 till April 1, 2010.:wink:
    Happy April Fools Day tomorrow :wink:
  • holly78
    holly78 Posts: 347
    Options
    Hey gang!

SW(1/12/09): 285
    CW(3/25/09): 264

Hopefully it will be more tomorrow! :wink:
  • mfpme
    Options
    CWML. Sorry, could not help myself. :noway: :noway: You guys inspire me with your cw's !!

This sure is not an April Fools' joke!

I couldn't look away from all those cw's! :noway: :noway:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/47713-current-weight-master-list-for-tllml-team-1members-only

Happy April 1st indeed! Enjoy!