*** Runners' Team * 50+ and 100+ Miles in February *

Options

Replies

• MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    I'm in for this challenge if it isn't too late to join. I don't have a specific goal for distance for the month, but figure I'm down for at least 75 miles of running.

7.13 so far.

If you will for sure run 75, maybe a good goal would be 80 or even 85 :smile:
  • flabulous4
    flabulous4 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Another 3 today - I hate that dreadmill!

exercise.png
  • LuLuRunner1
    LuLuRunner1 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    4 miles this morning....total for month/week 12 miles.

exercise.png
  • MissFit0101
    Options
    First ever 20 miler today.. ouch, but got it done!
  • Carlton_Banks
    Carlton_Banks Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Ran 12.36 today

exercise.png
  • lhabedank
    lhabedank Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    7.7 plus 3.5 today = 10.2
  • shellyb2017
    shellyb2017 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm ready for my February 50! Feb 1-4 = 11.5 so far - woohoo!
  • AmyjoyHa
    AmyjoyHa Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    Sorry, Im really very new to this site and I would love to join this group, but im not sure how. So far I have run 8.7 miles this February.
  • valeriebpdx
    valeriebpdx Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am also new to the group but would love to join. I would like to commit to 60 miles in February. Sadly, I have not yet laced up my sneakers this month but I will check in after my long run tomorrow. Thanks for the challenge!
  • lilfurson
    Options
    I'd like to join in. I am shooting for 100 miles this month. 25 a week to be exact.
  • Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Welcome all to the group everyone!!! we are happy that you are joining us (again) newbies and oldies. :happy:
    AmyjoyHa said:

Hey,
    Sorry, Im really very new to this site and I would love to join this group, but im not sure how. So far I have run 8.7 miles this February.

Simply post your goal and then post at least weekly how many miles you have done so far!!! Welcome!!!!:smile:
  • Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Ran 2 races this morning - 6 miles done (approximately) - one at 9:00AM and the other at 11AM. MY GPS initially told me that it was an hour drive between the venues and I made it!! Yay, it was super fun. My pace at the second race was much better too!

Would like to do it again!!! need a cooperating spouse (may be bit hard since we have 3 kiddos, LOL)!!! Felt great at both races, the first was a bit harder since I took a 2 week break to rest my tendons. Speaking about tendons going to a podiatrist in March, will see what he says about my feet. Still planning on going easy but no hill workouts or springs until after I see him.

exercise.png
  • Zoekat05
    Zoekat05 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Got in 12 yesterday and 8 today. 29 month to date.
  • meeaham
    meeaham Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    Ran 5.2 miles today. Loving the weather today! Sunny!

exercise.png
  • lhabedank
    lhabedank Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    ok, got a ticker going :)

exercise.png
  • MissFit0101
    Options
    It's a cross training day for me so no running... my total running miles so far this month is 33
  • MissFit0101
    Options
    Ran 2 races this morning - 6 miles done (approximately) - one at 9:00AM and the other at 11AM. MY GPS initially told me that it was an hour drive between the venues and I made it!! Yay, it was super fun. My pace at the second race was much better too!

Would like to do it again!!! need a cooperating spouse (may be bit hard since we have 3 kiddos, LOL)!!! Felt great at both races, the first was a bit harder since I took a 2 week break to rest my tendons. Speaking about tendons going to a podiatrist in March, will see what he says about my feet. Still planning on going easy but no hill workouts or springs until after I see him.

exercise.png

wow 2 races in one day? that's crazy! wtg hun!
  • KEShikes
    KEShikes Posts: 110
    Options
    Will post later today...need to get a long run in!
  • goodme02
    goodme02 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'd still like to join for February if at all possible. 50 miles is my goal. I've already done 6 miles this month!
  • flabulous4
    flabulous4 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    9 miles on the dreadmill today. I deserve a medal!

exercise.png