What do you buy men for valentines?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Something nice for yourself to wear to bed should be good enough for him. Ladies, don't waste money on flowers or candy or gc for your husband, we don't want it. A sexy piece of lingerie for the wife to wear is all I ever want for V day(of course its one gift that I never get:sad: )
  • RyLaneB
    RyLaneB Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Four years ago I gave him a baby girl for Valentine's Day...So I am off the hook! Kidding, kidding :laugh: ! We recently discovered the tiny bed and breakfast we spent the weekend of our wedding in is still open. We had been told it was closed and were pretty bummed. Obviously, with a certain tiny girl's birthday that day we will not be going there that night, but I am hoping to be able to surprise him with a gift certificate to it to use soon after!
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Oh & I won't see my fiance on Valentine's Day so sex isn't an option :laugh:

Send him a coupon for some rough and durty when he next sees you in person, to cash it in.
  • Noadi
    Noadi Posts: 27
    Options
    Don't get him anything for Valentines Day, get him something for the next time you do spend time together. I'm a big fan of sex toys for use with a partner.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Have you not heard of steak and a blow job day?

Luckily, neither has my husband.
  • seekingthepatienceofjob
    Options
    no. most of us dont care.

You know what we want. its either going to involve certain special actions on your part... or food.

and if they're dieting.. food isnt a good idea.

Hahaha :) Its funny...but true.
  • kcoftx
    kcoftx Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    I can tell some of you don't have kids in the house. Lol.
  • cotso
    cotso Posts: 86
    Options
    I got a bottle of scotch once :) she knew me well!
  • kcoftx
    Options
    My birthday is often on Mother's Day. I choose to celebrate them on two separate weekends regardless of what day it falls on.
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys, I feel a bit silly asking the question.. But I suppose you men are simple creatures!

So! Underwear shopping here I come!

Oh and does anyone have any nice chocolote brownie recipes?

:flowerforyou:
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Here it is, the perfect Valentine's card, and it only costs 7p!

asdacard.jpg
  • BeccaB1981
    BeccaB1981 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I ordered some See's candy for my boyfriend, bought him 2 packs of his favorite beer that is seasonal and not available right now, I am making him enchiladas which he LOVES and I bought a some sexy lingerie to wear for him... This is our 3rd V-day together and he has never seen me in lingerie so I am super excited! I hope he will be too lol. :heart: :heart: :heart:

eta: I am also getting him a card and gonna write something sweet in there, maybe get some of those be mine heart candies just for a little something extra.
  • asgard825
    asgard825 Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    Nice! I was going to say a PS3...but that's only cause I am a real gamer ;)
    steak and a blow job.

easy peasy.

Yup...these are my hubby's two most favorite things :)

XBox in stead of steak--: )

Same as above :)
  • kcoftx
    Options
    This reminds me of early in our marriage my husband was trying to tell me that men aren't as needy and don't need or even like romance as much as women. Women are needy. He's a sentimental bag of gloop and I had to go about proving it. So the next day, I made him his favorite dinner and some cookies. Before he could have dinner, I forced him to go take a bath. I had already ran a bubble bath and had candles lit up with cookies sitting beside the tub. I walked in and he was grinning from head to toe. I asked him how he liked it. He ate a cookie and said, he loved it. "So," I said, "Men don't like to be catered to and romanced?" He ate his words and we've been romancing each other since. Of course other stuff is appreciated too. :)
  • sonny368
    Options
    Don't let me make comment....:wink:
  • asgard825
    asgard825 Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    So what did everyone get...?