Any short ladies(under 5ft4in) under or goal is under 130lbs

Options

Replies

• bholmes21
    bholmes21 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm at 149 and want to get down to 128-130 but like others mentioned I'm more concerned w/ my body fat %
  • cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I am 4'11.5 and I used to weigh 196.5 - I now weigh 147.8 and a size 8 and I would like to get to 125-130, size 6.
    While, 147.8 sounds heavy for my height I am large boned so I hold my weight well. My husband tells me that I don't need to lose anymore weight, but I want to be considered HEALTHY, not over-weight. I want to have a BMI of 25-28, I am currently sitting at 35.7%.

Feel free to add me - us short folks need to stick together :smile:
  • nursetrev08
    Options
    if your working out daily you need more calories to burn fat. If your working out and only eating 1200 cal/day your body is going to go into starvation mode and hang onto more fat. You shouldn't feel hungry all the time and stay away from empty calories.
  • banannie127
    Options
    I'm 5'1, currently 115 and my goal weight is 105 to 110 lbs. I would like to lose fat, gain muscle, and feel confident in a bikini. :)
  • briteyes1002
    briteyes1002 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I am 5"3 and currently 126 and not feeling confindent in my own skin at the moment. I have been working my butt off for the last several months without really any improvement. My short term goal is 119 which I am sure can be reached- however that 7 pounds feel like a lifetime away.. but I set me goal for the middle of June for my first trip to the bahamas.. So giving myself 8 more weeks should hopefully reach my goal

Feel free to add me anyone. Support from women is always nice!
  • LadyJos
    LadyJos Posts: 29
    Options
    No offence, but you guys all seem to be at good weights for your heights, and I'm definitely not. There's nothing wrong with being even better, but to an extent, and in my opinion, some of you may have passed that line. I am 4 ft. and 11 in. and weigh 163 pounds. Yes, I'm big, I'm bigger than I've ever been, even when pregnant, and I am working to get better but it discourages me to see some of you so weightless and still not satisfied. Hopefully, I've given you something to think about, and if not, here's a quote from someone (I can't remember who), " No matter how bad you think you've got it, there's always someone who's got it worse." So c'mon, people, let's be smart about this.

I am right there with you. I am 32 y/o and I started at 168 about 25 days ago and currently 158. I am only 5'1" barely and need to be under 130 or possibly lower. I have also had two kids and it shows. My youngest is 6 and it's time to get into shape and get healthy. Add me if you like.

Please don't be discourage reading the post. We are all here because of weigh issues whether you are slightly or extremley overweight. The end results is the same, we want to feel good, look good and most importantly we want to be healthy. Teaching ourselves to eat the right foods, exercise and have a positive attitude is extremely exhausting and hard. My husband and I were both raised on pasta, rice, processed and fried foods. That's years of bad eating habits. Then you start dealing with Diabeties, High Blood Pressure and all other types of health issues. I can't change my past but I can do something about my future. So can you. We are here at MFP to find support, to have friends that help motivate us and help us thru our journey. You have to believe in yourself and commit that you can do this. Because you can.

"Motivation is what get you started, Habit is what keeps you going". I don't know who said that, but I have that quote posted on my PC.

I wish you all of you reach your goals.

Add me to your friends list, if you like. I can support you on your journey to good health and physical appearance.
  • isazzzz
    isazzzz Posts: 95
    Options
    I'm 5" 1 and 103 lbs. I still wanna lose though. Through healthy diet and exercise, I hope to be at 92 pounds.
  • mzkezh
    mzkezh Posts: 74
    Options
    I think that I'm one of heaviest that replied:

height 4"11

SW: 212
    CW:193.4
    GW:130

I lost 25lbs by myself then gained some back, when I started MFP I was 198lbs. I have a long way to go and looking for advance, suggestions, and support. I started off with mini goals and are working towards them. I want to have a live a healthy lifestyle not just for myself but my boys.
  • hnsiler
    hnsiler Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1" and 136lbs My goal weight is about 120-125 but mostly I want to tone up and feel better! Good luck to all of you and feel free to add me, I could always use more motivational friends! :happy:
  • anarod0513
    anarod0513 Posts: 119
    Options
    I am 5'1" and currently weigh 112, my goal was 110, I used to weigh 134. I kinda want to get down to 110 now, and loose all of my belly fat.
  • anarod0513
    Options
    AMEN
  • anarod0513
    Options
    No offence, but you guys all seem to be at good weights for your heights, and I'm definitely not. There's nothing wrong with being even better, but to an extent, and in my opinion, some of you may have passed that line. I am 4 ft. and 11 in. and weigh 163 pounds. Yes, I'm big, I'm bigger than I've ever been, even when pregnant, and I am working to get better but it discourages me to see some of you so weightless and still not satisfied. Hopefully, I've given you something to think about, and if not, here's a quote from someone (I can't remember who), " No matter how bad you think you've got it, there's always someone who's got it worse." So c'mon, people, let's be smart about this.

I am right there with you. I am 32 y/o and I started at 168 about 25 days ago and currently 158. I am only 5'1" barely and need to be under 130 or possibly lower. I have also had two kids and it shows. My youngest is 6 and it's time to get into shape and get healthy. Add me if you like.

Please don't be discourage reading the post. We are all here because of weigh issues whether you are slightly or extremley overweight. The end results is the same, we want to feel good, look good and most importantly we want to be healthy. Teaching ourselves to eat the right foods, exercise and have a positive attitude is extremely exhausting and hard. My husband and I were both raised on pasta, rice, processed and fried foods. That's years of bad eating habits. Then you start dealing with Diabeties, High Blood Pressure and all other types of health issues. I can't change my past but I can do something about my future. So can you. We are here at MFP to find support, to have friends that help motivate us and help us thru our journey. You have to believe in yourself and commit that you can do this. Because you can.

"Motivation is what get you started, Habit is what keeps you going". I don't know who said that, but I have that quote posted on my PC.

I wish you all of you reach your goals.

Add me to your friends list, if you like. I can support you on your journey to good health and physical appearance.

AMEN, we all have goals to reach, goals we have set for ourselves, goals that will make us feel better once they are reached. We are all here to support each other in our journeys.
  • dawlschic007
    dawlschic007 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and my goal is around 115 pounds (may change once I get there).
    I started at 145 and am currently at 130 (finally!!).
    I eat between 1500 to 1800 calories a day and workouts include running, P90x and 30DS.
  • scarlet369
    scarlet369 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft1in cw 138lbs my goal is between 125-120 but I'm looking forward to that scale saying 130! Feel free to add me! Love friends and swappin support
  • MrsSA
    MrsSA Posts: 18
    Options
    5'4 and 170... goal is 130
  • badapdos
    badapdos Posts: 132
    Options
    4"11.5! goal is 95-100 lbs c:
  • Nikkimosby1991
    Options
    I am 4 foot 8 and my goal is around like 120- 114
  • KatKatatrophic
    KatKatatrophic Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and want to be at 100 or 98
  • cristileigh
    cristileigh Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3" 165 and my goal is 140
  • jaydee67
    jaydee67 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and started at 218lbs, now at 176lbs with a lot to go. I hit a plateau months ago and have been stuck here since. It has been suggested to me that I may not be eating enough as I have upped the exercise in this time - I now do 1 pilates session and 2 zumba sessions a week as well as trying to get in a couple of decent dog walks. Hoping to see the scales move down soon!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!