Replies

• stephie4111
    stephie4111 Posts: 118
    Options
    I am 5 foot 3 and 135 and want ot be 125
  • christenwypy
    christenwypy Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2". Started this at 165. Last time I weighed in (over 2 weeks ago) I was 158. I want to get back at least to 120.
  • Lizabee84
    Lizabee84 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I am 5 foot 4 and my goal is 125. I am currently 139. Feel free to add me
  • loulabelle13
    loulabelle13 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 2" & my current weight is 140 lbs. My mini goal is 134 lbs, then I'll reassess & decide if I need to lose any more.

I started off on 1200 calories a day & had good losses for the first 2 weeks but then I stalled. I've now upped my calories to around 1350/1400 & am waiting patiently for weigh in day on Saturday to see if upping them was a good move or not!

I currently work out 6 days a week doing Ripped in 30, but I'm about to start some heavier lifting so maybe the scales won't move so much but hopefully the inches will keep coming off.

Good luck everybody x
  • lilbpixie
    lilbpixie Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    :sad: I have only had breakfast and lunch and already over the amount of calories I am "supposed" to have. So If I don't work out every day I can't eat..... What is with this 1200 cal a day?
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I am about 5'3" or so and am 135. I would like to get to 130. :)
  • mari5283
    mari5283 Posts: 28
    Options
    I'm about 5' 2" and currently 146. My goal is to get down to 130 =) this is my first week, so far so good =)
  • lusi0079
    lusi0079 Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm 5' nothing and 155 lbs and my ultimate goal is 108....just so I have a little room to "expand" on bad weekends.
  • dawlschic007
    dawlschic007 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Loulabelle13 - After upping your calories, you may see an initial small "gain"; however, don't be alarmed by that because it's not a real weight gain. It takes a few weeks for your body to readjust after a weight loss stall. Just stick it out and you will start losing again.

Lilbpixie - Nothing says you only have to eat 1200 a day. :) I would suggest changing your settings to lose 1 pound or 1/2 pound per week because you have less than 10 pounds to lose. Or, you can start eating at your goal weight maintenance level so that there is no transistion between weight loss mode and maintaining. You can find the suggested calories amounts for your goal weight here: http://www.fat2fitradio.com/tools/bmr/
  • auntkk28
    auntkk28 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and currently 143.5 with a goal weight of 130 (that's the high end of my ideal weight is supposed to be according to MFP). At my heaviest I was 210! That was Jan. 2011. Depending on how I look at 130 I may try to loose another 5-10 pounds. I'm pretty new here so feel free to add me as a friend, the more the merrier:)
  • lilbpixie
    Options
    :drinker: YAY!!!! haha I was beginning to feel like I was starving myself...
  • colettebaugh
    colettebaugh Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11" currently 120 and shooting for somewhere around 105. :smokin:
  • dawlschic007
    dawlschic007 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Lilbpixie - I did the 1200 calories for a few months, stalled out and was hungry all the time. So I did some research and upped my calories slowly to around 1750. I don't eat back my excerise calories though because they are already included in my activity (lifestyle) level and have been losing regularly now. If you decide to up your calories, they suggest upping them slowly and going from 1200 to 1300 one week and then 1300 to 1400 the next week and continue doing that until you reach the recommended calorie level.
  • lilbpixie
    Options
    Thats what I am going to do. thank you!
  • onceabyrne
    onceabyrne Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I have a lot to lose... I'm 5'1" and am currently at 199.5 (my highest weight was 235 and lowest adult weight 132). I'd like to get back to 150 and then maintain something healthy and go from there. I met with a nutritionist and did the testing for resting metabolic rate, etc. She put me on 1,000 calories. I try to stay between 1,000-1,200. I started doing high protein meal replacement shakes (for breakfast and dinner). I eat healthy snacks all day and a lunch (it's just easier to not cook at night when I'm home so I don't tempt myself to overeat. So far it's going great. Hopefully it'll be what I need to jump start my weight loss again. It's bad enough being overweight, but when you lose and gain a lot back it feels even worse.
  • loulabelle13
    loulabelle13 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Loulabelle13 - After upping your calories, you may see an initial small "gain"; however, don't be alarmed by that because it's not a real weight gain. It takes a few weeks for your body to readjust after a weight loss stall. Just stick it out and you will start losing again.

Lilbpixie - Nothing says you only have to eat 1200 a day. :) I would suggest changing your settings to lose 1 pound or 1/2 pound per week because you have less than 10 pounds to lose. Or, you can start eating at your goal weight maintenance level so that there is no transistion between weight loss mode and maintaining. You can find the suggested calories amounts for your goal weight here: http://www.fat2fitradio.com/tools/bmr/

Thanks for the info & pep talk. That's what I love about this site - that there's plenty of support when you need it x
  • jak2315
    jak2315 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am 5 ft and down to 117 lbs. from 135. I would love to lose another 3 lbs.
  • brittany103
    brittany103 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" started at 145, my goal is 130, that might change once I reach it, I didn't want to overestimate how much I can lose.
  • sdoldsMD2013
    Options
    I'm 5'3, and I weigh around 130 lbs or so. My goal is to get to 105-110.
  • LadyJos
    LadyJos Posts: 29
    Options
    Hi what are you eating that put u over the calorie count so soon? Are u eating healthy, reducing portions? I'll try & help with suggestion if u like. Simple cooking at home and at work. It's working for me and I'm maintaining my weight and hoping to build muscle now. Don't get discourage its just a matter of finding the right foods.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!