Any short ladies(under 5ft4in) under or goal is under 130lbs

Options

Replies

• suelew4321
    suelew4321 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am very new to mfp. I am 5ft 2" and currently 169, and have been heavier. My first goal is to get to 150, then if I am still not happy to try to get down to 140.
  • Healthlete
    Options
    Hi, i'm new to MFP!
    I'm 5'3" and about 136pounds (i think - i'm an Aussie - i'm used to using metric! Haha)
    My goal weight is around 115-120 pounds. I weighed about 113 pounds throughout high school with no effort whatsoever, i'm just looking to get back to that weight!

Feel free to add me, i love the accountability and seeing how other people use their 1200+calories throughout the day!
  • Judy2130
    Judy2130 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 ft, 130 lbs. My goal is 115 by August. I want to consume between 1000-1100 calories per day. Think I can do it?
  • bmorton82
    bmorton82 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0 and 30 years old. I've always had curves and muscles and my plan is to keep a toned and slimmer version of them - I don't have a desire to be a skinny mini. My GW may change once I get there but I'm setting my sites on fitting comfortably into a size 4 Ann Taylor pants. Ultimately, I'll know that I've hit my goal when I'm comfortably sporting a bikini :)

HW - 151 (July 2010)
    CW - 127
    GW - 120

Feel free to add me!
  • mfpcopine
    mfpcopine Posts: 3,093 Member
    Options
    I was always scrawny at 110lb (until I got pregnant twice in a row ...) So, I have never had to diet or watch what I eat.

It's hard to learn how to diet when you've been thin in the past. I know someone who is 5' 7" who was so skinny as a child she had to drink milkshakes to maintain her weight. In adulthood, her metabolism changed, and she had a desk job. She gained weight.
  • trueblu7
    trueblu7 Posts: 1
    Options
    The 1200 calories is difficult when you want to eat so much.. but fresh fruit and veggies have the least amount of cals so you can eat more of them. I focus on what is better to eat and what I can eat more of to make me feel full.
  • Angifer
    Angifer Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, i'm new. Im 5'1" and my goal is 130. 125 would be great but at my age I want to be realistic. I would love to hear anyones suggestions for foods and exercises that are do-able for a working mother with 2 wild kids at home. Really need to fit this into a busy life AND make it a priority.

Thanks
  • MrsMurf
    MrsMurf Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks for the reminder! :)
  • monstergirl14
    monstergirl14 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and I plan on slimming down to around 120, currently 169 from 200 lbs
  • mslacimae1991
    mslacimae1991 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    5'1 starting weight 142.2 goal weight 115 :)
  • gizziemonkey
    Options
    I'm 5 feet exactly. When I started my weight loss journey is October, my weight was at 173...and climbing if I wasn't ready to do something about it. I never had an issue with my weight until I hit my late 30's. I was so ashamed that I let my weight climb up so high. I have been so dedicated to losing this weight by counting calories (not dieting)...eating healthier and hitting the gym at least 5-6 days a week. I'm currently at 138 and while I'm extremely happy with my progress so thus far, I am still looking to lose at least another 15 and I do believe that is realistic and manageable.

I just became a member of this site tonight so feel free to add me

Thanks and good luck to all you beautiful ladies
  • chantellove
    chantellove Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Wow, there's a lot of us! :bigsmile:

I'm 5'3 1/2", or thereabouts, and my highest weight was around 190, which was from 2006-2009. I currently weigh 140, and my goal is 120. I am so anxious to lose these last 20 pounds!! :)
  • NewMeKP
    NewMeKP Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ruerue623
    ruerue623 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Im 5"4 and I weigh 197 and my goal is 140
  • sarah5423
    sarah5423 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5'2", started MFP about 7 weeks ago and have only lost 5lbs so down to 125lbs at the moment - first goal is 115 then hopefully 110.

I eat 1200 (sometimes a little less) per day but don't feel starved at all... Although not classed as overweight I know I need to lose weight and tone up to feel more comfortable in my small frame.

Slighly annoyed with people bashing those who are officially within the right weight bracket but for me being a size 10 - 12 (uk) I can certainly afford to trim down a little.
  • RainxPain
    RainxPain Posts: 152
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and my goal is 105 pounds.
  • charliedavisxxx
    charliedavisxxx Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    5ft4in
    starting weight 131lb
    current weight 124.4lb
    goal weight 112lb :)

Good luck. lovely
    from Hampshire, UK
  • toutepechtite
    Options
    Me me me!

5ft2 (or so, think I may have myself measured as maybe I'm 5ft3?)
    starting weight: 62,5kg (137,5 lbs)
    current weight: 55,5kg (122 lbs)
    goal weight: 48-50kg (106-110 lbs)

Intermediate goal weight 52kg (114 lbs) If I get close to goal weight and feel like that's it, I'll stop. It will all just depend!
  • toutepechtite
    Options
    Edited to add post that I'm referring to:
    It's hard to learn how to diet when you've been thin in the past. I know someone who is 5' 7" who was so skinny as a child she had to drink milkshakes to maintain her weight. In adulthood, her metabolism changed, and she had a desk job. She gained weight.

Oh tell me about it! I was like the girl with the milkshakes in high school. When you've never had to watch your weight, it's very difficult to switch mental modes. I was in complete denial about how much weight I had actually gained and wow, was that scale a wake up call! It's now my best friend! LOL!
  • tamsinwhitfield
    tamsinwhitfield Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    5'4" and 107 at the moment. I've gained a bit of weight since working from home full time, so slowly getting back down to my original 100 or thereabouts (aiming for around 1/2lb per week) while simultaneously increasing physical fitness (my job basically equates to sit-on-*kitten*-for-eight-hours, so not really conducive to an active lifestyle!).
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!