Any short ladies(under 5ft4in) under or goal is under 130lbs

Options

Replies

• tamsinwhitfield
    tamsinwhitfield Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    5'4" and 107 at the moment. I've gained a bit of weight since working from home full time, so slowly getting back down to my original 100 or thereabouts (aiming for around 1/2lb per week) while simultaneously increasing physical fitness (my job basically equates to sit-on-*kitten*-for-eight-hours, so not really conducive to an active lifestyle!).
  • beccah88
    beccah88 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 3 and my goal weigh was 119lb. Whenever I've been under this in the past I've looked too thin, just because when I lose weight it tends to come off my stomach and back so my ribs/hips start to show too much. However, this time since I've hit this weight I've been working out and using weights to get into shape. I've lost another 2lb since then but I don't mind because I'm starting to get the results I want instead of just losing weight.
  • Zumbagurl64
    Zumbagurl64 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I am 5/4 and my goal is 125, my current wt is 133. Started at 170 initially a year ago. Trying to get these last few pounds off is more of a challenge than losing all of this weight thus far.....
  • Zumbagurl64
    Zumbagurl64 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    @tamsinwhitfie, I can't imagine myself (we are same height) at 100 lbs..... have you always been this thin?
  • mylittleguys
    mylittleguys Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft even. Currently 123 to 125. Wanting to be 118 and to tighten loose skin. Please add me. I need help!!!!!
  • toque_de_miel
    toque_de_miel Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'3" and my end goal weight is 105lbs. i'm currently 118 so i have a ways to go still lol.
  • hilarysgiants
    hilarysgiants Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 and 3/4" :) My current weight is 130 and would like to get to 120 or at least lose my mommy belly and tone up my stomach!
  • jamieannmcgee
    Options
    im 4'11" 220 lbs and my first goal is to get back into the 100s. then i plan on getting down to about 120. i dunno if id feel comfortable getting too much lower than that. maybe around 115. is anyone else worried about getting too skinny? my ideal weight is 94-126 lbs. i wouldnt dream of being under 100 lbs. im scared of going too far and not being able to stop.
  • jenguhl
    jenguhl Posts: 79
    Options
    I'm 5' 2" and currently weigh 141 but would love to be 125-130. I keep sabotaging my weight loss with junk food!!!
  • eganita
    eganita Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Yep!! I am 5'3" currently 129.. hoping to get down to 115 (I may need to re-adjust this number, as I'd like to gain more muscle as well). I haven't been this low since...ummm.. middle school, I think!
  • sweetdreamz6700
    Options
    I'm 5'3 1/2" and right about 140lbs. My goal weight is 125lbs, but honestly I"d take 130lbs any day
  • kym117
    kym117 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 5ft and my starting weight was 160lbs my current weight is 123lbs and my goal weight is 115lbs.
  • bexblonde
    bexblonde Posts: 80
    Options
    I'm 5"3, currently at 126lb but would like to get down to 115, although at the moment my current goal weight is 118. Whatever gets rid of my baby belly!
  • Nyeemwong
    Nyeemwong Posts: 19
    Options
    Hey there I'm 5'4" with a starting weight of 142 lbs and goal weight of 120 lbs! 'though I'm not exactly weighing myself too much since I'm building muscle more atm ;)
  • Ncdaniel16
    Ncdaniel16 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and I am currently at 173, but my overall goal is 130 lbs...

Trying to slim down ALL parts of my body :S
  • tamsinwhitfield
    tamsinwhitfield Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    @tamsinwhitfie, I can't imagine myself (we are same height) at 100 lbs..... have you always been this thin?

I've been light since my teens (it seems to run in the family, too - all the women have virtually identical builds, with very slight frames). I had a brief period in my first year of University during which I weighed around 120lb, which definitely looked and felt uncomfortably large for me!

It does work in reverse too - generally speaking, when I see people of a similar weight and height, they do tend to appear far smaller than I do in comparison (which is a bit annoying!).
  • kieva626
    kieva626 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2.5 and currently at 130lbs I would like to be 120lbs but I don't think that will happen for my frame.
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1" and I'm at my goal. I was up to 171lbs, now I'm about 115-120 with normal fluctuations and I got down to 109 temporarily for a photo shoot and will have to do that on occasion if I start competing. It depends on what your goal is, if you want to look good in jeans you can get there at 130lbs, if you want to look good in a bikini then closer to 120lbs. I am judging by my height and what I've accomplished. In general we are all the same bone structure structure compared to others with our height, and especially as women (with no added hormones or steroids) we can only gain so much in muscle pounds. For me my muscle shows because I lost the fat that was covering it.

BTW I NEVER imagined this was possible for me. The lowest I have EVER weighed as an adult was probably 125 for a very short time when I was 20 or so. I was overweight for at least 15 years even while physically active. I didn't reach the 120's until I was 50. IT IS DOABLE!!!!!
  • Ncdaniel16
    Ncdaniel16 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Edited to add post that I'm referring to:
    It's hard to learn how to diet when you've been thin in the past. I know someone who is 5' 7" who was so skinny as a child she had to drink milkshakes to maintain her weight. In adulthood, her metabolism changed, and she had a desk job. She gained weight.

Oh tell me about it! I was like the girl with the milkshakes in high school. When you've never had to watch your weight, it's very difficult to switch mental modes. I was in complete denial about how much weight I had actually gained and wow, was that scale a wake up call! It's now my best friend! LOL!

Haha!!! That was totally ME!! I was very active and ate everything in sight til I was about 23...Then hips, tummy, and thigh fat became a constant in my life :(
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3"...my goal weight is...I don't know what my goal is...Originally I thought maybe 130, but now...I just want to be healthy and feel healthy...perhaps maybe in the 150's for my goal....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!