Any short ladies(under 5ft4in) under or goal is under 130lbs

Options

Replies

• Titanuim
    Titanuim Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3. My current weight is 160lb or 71kg. My goal weight is 125lb or 58kgs. Any less then that and my face will look wrinkly (as am 40) and will no longer have curves which I like.

Just started the fitness/weightloss challenge this past week as I finally quit smoking 6 weeks ago and as a result have rapidly put on 7kg so I just need to refocus the addictive behaviours on sensible eating and becoming a fitness fantatic.
  • 4rgl
    4rgl Posts: 106
    Options
    5'1, currently about 130, goal is to get to 110-115. feel free to add
  • firnizs
    firnizs Posts: 1
    Options
    i'm 150cm,currently 53.8kg,target 50kg
  • StirFriedGiblets
    Options
    Hey guys I'm 5'2, my heaviest weight was 154 pounds and I'm now at my lowest weight at 132! Phew it's been an ordeal. My stupid nurse told me I was obese at 154 pounds even though my BMI was 28, that comment lead to me developing body dysmorphia and I never stop worrying about my weight now :(

My goal weight is 118 but I might want to drop to 115 if I'm still not happy with myself. We'll see. Feel free to add me if you want :)
  • Sues1824
    Sues1824 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 150 would like to weigh 125
  • Karrie85
    Karrie85 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 3" and CW is 170, my goal is 130
  • loveflowers4
    loveflowers4 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0" and currently 136. My goal is 115.
  • angrydolly
    angrydolly Posts: 22
    Options
    5'3" top weight was 144lbs, goal weight (that I reached!) was 125lbs.

I set it on here for 120lbs, but ultimately, I've accepted that unless I want to shrink or remove my womanly assets, I'm not loosing any more pounds. so my new goal is toning up all of what I call my "fluffiness"
  • fliper716
    fliper716 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm 5'1" - 146 with a goal of at least 130. In my younger years I never had a problem with weight, ate anything and everything I wanted never weighed more than 110; I've always exercised by walking, jogging, swimming and such because I've always wanted to stay in shape as best I could. After having children and getting older the weight seemed to just suddenly appear. It really didn't; I was busy with raising kids, usual house chores, school and church activities, etc and unaware of what was happening and, to be honest, too busy to really make a change when it was needed and when it would have been easier. Those extra pounds are almost impossible for me to "shed" now even though I've altered my eating habits to a much more healthy diet and still engaging in exercise and still pretty active. We ladies like to "look good." No matter the age. So, I applaud all who work at keeping their weight down through healthy eating habits and plenty of exercise and keeping in good physical shape. I am encouraged and motivated when I see/hear of ladies (men, too) who seem to be within their weight range. It is never too late to begin newer healthy habits. My challenge to you younger folks is to stay consistent with healthy diet and good exercise. It will pay off in just about every aspect of your physical well being. Good luck! Best wishes!
  • Kelly043
    Kelly043 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm 4' 11". currently (ugh) 154 pounds, and my goal weight is 115 - 120. I got down to 118 about a year and a half ago on Medifast and was very happy. Didn't stick to the maintenance program getting off medifast, obviously. I'm doing it right this time with exercise, good diet.
  • bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    bump
  • stephaniekneld
    Options
    I am 4' 10 1/2". Presently I weigh 144.4, and my highest weight was 154. I am looking to weight about 110, and would love 107, but at my age (56) that might be too thin. 6 years ago, I DID weigh 104, and I felt w-o-n-d-e-r-f-u-l, and looked great. I would like to FEEL like that again... filled with energy, slept like a baby, great mental clarity... and positive self esteem. Having the extra 40 pounds at my height is like 60 pounds on a tall person. I want to become a better, healthier version of myself, and I think I can do it with this MFP and support!!
  • AmberLee2012
    AmberLee2012 Posts: 540
    Options
    I am 5'2 and a half and my goal weight is 125-130. I was at 199 and I currently am at 175. Feel free to ADD me :)
  • amywilliams072
    Options
    Hiya! I'm 5"3 and have gone from 164lbs to 158 in a week using this app on the 1200 cal diet, I have not remotely found it difficult! It's the lack of motivation that makes it difficult, just try adding salad to every meal and try running I have jogged 2.5 miles a day and although it's been horrific at points it's worked!
  • xCaNaRyx
    xCaNaRyx Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 5ft 3
    Last time I weighed myself at end of March and was 147
    Would love to get to under 130 :)
  • 21blondie26
    21blondie26 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm just under 5'2". I would love to get under 130 as well. A pound a week will get me there in late August. That doesn't sound so bad.:happy:
  • nhug44
    nhug44 Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm 5'4 looking to get about to 130lbs...add me! always looking for friends and motivation
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    roll
  • TheDreadedJynx
    Options
    I'm 5"3' currently 161 pounds.

My initial goal weight is 125 lb, though I plan to reevaluate when I get to 130. I cannot remember being less than 130, though it's been around four years since I've seen that number!
  • ajkebluegirl
    ajkebluegirl Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and 185
    I also want to see what I look like at 130 and then go from there.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!