Any short ladies(under 5ft4in) under or goal is under 130lbs

Options

Replies

• ooBombshellBeautyoo
    ooBombshellBeautyoo Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3.5 currently 141. Goal is 125. I weighed 118 in high school (11 years ago) with 19% body fat; weight gain slowing kept creeping up on me. Highest weight was pre-baby at 148.
  • littlestroman
    Options
    I'm 4'11". SW: 175, CW: 151, GW: 125, will probably try to go lower but I'll see how I feel at that weight.
  • LHSweeney
    LHSweeney Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Update ! 5ft 114 pounds GOAL attained!!

My heaviest ever was 131.

reminder.. I am convinced most struggles here come from overestimating your exercise calories. When I got a good HRM that all changed.
  • jabsweeks
    jabsweeks Posts: 1
    Options
    I am 4'11....38 yrs old. Started trying to loose weight three months ago, and to date have lost 31 lbs. Currently I weigh 202. I know, I know, tooooo much. but I'm heading in the right direction. this is my first day on here and I wish everyone best of luck in your weight loss.
  • hamsaurusrex
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and 170. I was between 115 and 120 when I was 18, I'm 24 now. My goal is 135 and then see how I feel from there. I think that I'd be comfortable anywhere under 140.
  • feydruss
    feydruss Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 1/2" tall (don't forget that 1/2" :) and my long-term goal is to be 130 lbs or less. I need to lose about 35 lbs to reach that goal. The other day, my sweet, supportive husband made the statement, "I don't think you'll ever see 130 again." He actually did me a huge favor when he said that, because now I am more determined than EVER to prove that I CAN and WILL get there!

I could have written this exact post (including the 1/2")! Go for it, and knock his socks off!
  • KeeBurr
    KeeBurr Posts: 9
    Options
    5'3" SW161 CW149 GW125.
    I joined mfp at 153 pounds though.
    I've been exercising a lot more and my weight loss has slowed.
    I do want to see 125 but if i'm 135 and have a happy TONED body, I won't mind! :)
  • KeeBurr
    KeeBurr Posts: 9
    Options
    Update ! 5ft 114 pounds GOAL attained!!

My heaviest ever was 131.

reminder.. I am convinced most struggles here come from overestimating your exercise calories. When I got a good HRM that all changed.

My problem was I always drastically UNDERestimated my exercise calories.
    So I essentially starved myself and kinda went into a plateau.
    I agree a HRM makes all the difference!
  • greenhumanclay
    greenhumanclay Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    5ft 116lbs. 1 pound from my goal of 115. My pic is what I look like now.

My biggest problem on MFP was that thought I was burning way more calories with excercise than I actually was.
    Once I got my Garmin HRM that all changed I adjusted my calories and weight started flying off.

Same here 5-- even 116 and one pound away from my goal just can't seem to get there started out at 177HW recorded. Just want to lower my BF and fit into a size 2 comfortably!
  • t1nyvessels
    Options
    I love this post! :happy:

I'm 26 years old, 4'10". SW: 185, CW: 155, GW: 110
  • Jeshkah
    Jeshkah Posts: 7
    Options
    5'2", 132lbs as of today. Aiming to be...well not a particular weight, just healthier and thinner. I have been 119lbs about 3-4 years ago when I worked out more frequently and ate right. Aiming for that range :)
  • harpgohard
    harpgohard Posts: 65
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and around 132 lbs. My goal is between 110-115. Any short ladies can add me. :)
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Hi All

I am 5 ft 2 in and currently weigh 135.5lbs. Ideally I'd like to get back down to around 117-120lbs if possible again :)

Feel free to add me.

Stacey xxx
  • KatManx
    KatManx Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I am 5ft and currently weigh 126lbs. I would ideally like to get to 112-119lbs. I have been stuck at between 126lbs and 122lbs since new year........time to shift it!

Feel free to add me.

Kat
  • Stace5
    Stace5 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and currently at 119lbs, my goal is 116lbs but i will re-evaluate when i get there.
  • devinann5
    devinann5 Posts: 11
    Options
    I am 5'1" and weighed 205. I am down to 147. But my goal is 120.
  • KNal86
    KNal86 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'9. My SW was 170 and my CW is 125. My GW is 100 lbs but I'm just working on hitting my second GW of 115 which puts me at the highest end of healthy bmi.
  • Ladeda1
    Ladeda1 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 with a SW of 132. My GW was 122 but just weighed in this morning at 117 which I am very happy with. So, I'm happy with the number, but have a long way to go as far as toning my stomach area! I am so pitiful when if comes to exercise :(
  • jcperkns
    jcperkns Posts: 109
    Options
    I am 5'3 and my first goal is 130. Once I get there, I will re-evaluate.
  • tasiamere
    tasiamere Posts: 233
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and 160 pounds. I plan on getting to 140, and deciding from there.

Exact Same here! I looked at some old pics of HS and weight in that 4 years. 130 freshman year looked a little too small for me. but 140/145 Senior year looked pretty good! imagine the difference in 10/15 lbs. Best wishes to you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!