Any short ladies(under 5ft4in) under or goal is under 130lbs

Options

Replies

• lindafjohnson
    Options
    I am 5'2 and currently 192. I started out at 230. My goal right now is 150. When, not if, I make it there I will reevaluate and go from there. My high weight should be 140 and low 118. I have only saw 125 once in my lifetime and that was way back when they let u take diet pills. I am 54 yrs old so 150 sounds really good to me now but when I make it I may go for 125.
  • xFamousLastWordsx
    xFamousLastWordsx Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3, currently weigh 129..my highest was 140. I'm looking to get down to around 115-120.
  • melinda3792
    Options
    Five two here. I WAS at 170, currently at 143, goal is 125
  • DianaSkinnyBy30
    Options
    I'm 5ft2in and my goal is 135. I weigh right now 203. And my goal weight loss date is my 30th birthday on 4/23/14
  • Niharika_sri
    Niharika_sri Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    5'1" currently 189 pounds target 110! Being a bit ambitious! Bt hey! What's a life with no ambitions! :)
    Age 20.
  • yvetteschapman
    Options
    Im 5'3 and 153. My goal is 120-125. Id really love 115, but one step at a time.
  • sneakyjean
    sneakyjean Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm also 5'3 and currently 152 - shooting for 140, and will reevaluate. Probably five pound at a time from there, but I haven't been 140 since high school (I'm 43 now), so I have no idea where my body wants to end up. :)
  • espy1975
    espy1975 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Im 4'9" starting out at 141 and looking to lose at least 20-30lbs
  • kw0205
    kw0205 Posts: 62
    Options
    5'2 - currently 144; goal 125. Four years ago I was at 120 ... my struggle with be to maintain. I carry all my weight in my middle too, which is not at all healthy, and no one says "giiiirrrrllll - look at that sexy as HAYEL muffin top!" No one. :-)
  • samfuturefit
    Options
    Height: 5'0"
    CW:106
    GW: 95-100

I honestly just need to firm and tone... If I stay my current weight and turn the fat into muscle I would be THRILLED!
  • jnj1013
    jnj1013 Posts: 27
    Options
    I'm 5'3", started at 137 and had a goal of 118, right now I'm at 117 and have been maintaining that weight for the last 4 months. However I started a body weight bootcamp program when I finally hit 118 - at that point I was a size 6-8 and right now I'm a size 2. Don't obsess about the scale, it'll drive you crazy. Take pictures and start strength training and you'll never worry about the scale number again. That whole "nothing tastes as good as thin feels" should be revised to "nothing tastes, or looks as good, as strong feels"
  • littlebre33
    Options
    I'm currently 163lbs being 4 months pp. My goal is most likely 120lbs and to be able to fit into some nice clothes.. I have been wearing sweat pants since I had my first son almost 3 years ago as I was ashamed of my body. Good Luck to everyone!!!
  • loveforpitbulls
    Options
    I am 5'2" and have a goal of 133.
  • BrawlerBella
    BrawlerBella Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11". Currently maintainting my Type 2 Diabetes & HBP on track without medication!

These numbers are Doctor/Nutritionist based.
    SW: 162
    CW: 119
    GW: 115
    UGW: 105-110
  • Silvara_11
    Silvara_11 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 3", goal is 125 and currently at 148 - will see how I feel at 130.
  • cameralinds
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and currently around 125. I've gotten down to 116 but I was "skinny fat."
    I'm 125 again with the intent to tone up. My toned goal is between 111-120.
    Will reevaluate when I get there.
  • fmebear
    fmebear Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    5' 2" here. My goal is between 125 to 130. My smallest was in high school at 106 lbs but looking back with my bone structure was not healthy. I also know that with my age, two children and many surgeries I will never get to that size again. Nor do I want it. I want to be healthy and happy for my daughter. I do not want my daughter believing that being RAIL thin is the healthy way to be. Realistically, a woman needs some muscle and fat to be healthy. I have lost 15 lbs so far and I have some ways to go but I am going to do this the smart way. I am eating healthier, smarter and working out. I will be signing up with a trainer who understands my limitations of having my back fused 2 times and a nuerostimulator implant put in.
  • KittenTikka
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and 3/4, currently weighing 58kg with a goal of 55kg (approx 128lbs with a goal of 122lbs). I've dropped down to 117lbs before, which feels great but I found it incredibly hard to sustain. It's easy to have a figure in mind but if it is torture to maintain or is unreasonable then I would revise it. As long as you can stay within the normal BMI band for your height/build, then that's what I would focus on. Too many people have unreasonable/unattainable goals (i.e. those of a dangerously low BMI, too high a target etc). It's all about being healthy and staying healthy
  • Lollypopems
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and a half (that half an inch counts ;) I am currently 125 pounds, my goal is to be between 115-120. My lowest this summer was 119, but I gained a couple since then. Super stressed with my sister's wedding that was in September and was a little loose with tracking my calories over the end of the Summer/beginning of Fall. Working my way back down now =) yay!
  • rmmathe
    Options
    i'm 5'1 and i'm 209 and my goal is 130
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!