Patriots or Giants...and why?

Options

Replies

• memcd911
    memcd911 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Cannot stand Eli. And I will always want Kevin (Faulk) to have more rings.
    So: Goooooo Pats!
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Patriots, ALL THE WAY, because the Giants beat my home state Green Bay Packers and I'm a die-hard and I'm still upset! Grrrrr...... Aaron Rodgers, call me! :)

I am a Cowboys fan so I totally agree with this, for the same reasons, just different team!!:wink:
  • Peacock2468
    Options
    Giants, I am origanally from New York and now live in Indy. So I figure if I can't root for one Manning, might as well root for the other. LOL
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Giants cuz I can't stand Tom Brady's arrogance :)
    ^^this!
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    I don' t like eather team but I am cheering for the Patriots, b/c I know too many Giants fans I dislike.

I was hoping to see the Saints in the Super Bowl.
  • AutieBell
    AutieBell Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Giants!!!! Why? Because I can't stand Tom Brady!!

couldn't have said it better myself! I hate the Patriots!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Giants... but only because GorillaNJ said they were awesome, and since I don't follow sports, I bow to his superior understanding. :happy:
  • Milletp
    Options
    Giants cuz it's my state of birth. GO GIANTS!
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    GIANTS: you shall see!
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Patriots!!! Of course!!!!

Born and raised in Massachusetts, been a MA sports fan since before I could walk. Through the good and the bad....gotta stand by your team :)
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Giants cuz I can't stand Tom Brady's arrogance :)

Tom Brady's arrogance? How quickly we all forget pretty boy Eli throwing a hissy fit because he didn't get drafted by the team he wanted and refusing to go there. You want to talk about arrogance.....
  • crazyola26
    crazyola26 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    GIANTS!!!!!!! Ever since the Pats cheated against the Panthers I've never supported them! They should've had their title taken, not just a fine!
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Patriots....because I hate Eli Manning that much.
  • lakersfan4life
    lakersfan4life Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    i dont care either way.

But how are the Partriots favored by 3 1/2 ? Giants have a much better defense. Giants actually have a running game. And Eli is balling right now. And Gronk is hurt.

Giants by 7
  • lakersfan4life
    lakersfan4life Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Patriots, ALL THE WAY, because the Giants beat my home state Green Bay Packers and I'm a die-hard and I'm still upset! Grrrrr...... Aaron Rodgers, call me! :)

I am a Cowboys fan so I totally agree with this, for the same reasons, just different team!!:wink:

GO COWBOYS! Now if we could only get a real general manager and a good QB.............
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options

GO COWBOYS! Now if we could only get a real general manager and a good QB.............

*sigh*.....one day... one day...
  • Loveebbs
    Loveebbs Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Patriots because I will never root for the Giants..........

(And yes, this is coming from a Cowboys fan :devil: )
  • Loveebbs
    Loveebbs Posts: 300 Member
    Options

*sigh*.....one day... one day...

::Hoping our dreams will come true::
  • Weebles03
    Weebles03 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Giants all the way!!!! because I don't like the Patriots and the Dallas Cowboys are not playing.
  • eayal002
    eayal002 Posts: 186
    Options
    Patriots

For the patch "MHK"