Your thighs on cheese... HAHAHA!

Options

Replies

• AlbertPooHoles
    AlbertPooHoles Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I am thinking of starting a thread on the subject of Vegetarians being brighter than non-Vegetarians.
    Yes, it will do wonders for convincing people, just like all of your other comments. :huh:
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    lol!! thank you all so much I am willing to bet I burned a few calories with this laugh :laugh:

granted they were meat eating calories but calories nonetheless:blushing:

mmmmmm I want beef :love:
  • VegesaurusRex
    Options
    lol!! thank you all so much I am willing to bet I burned a few calories with this laugh :laugh:

Like I said, you could read the studies or just read the posts on this board.
  • Cberg9
    Cberg9 Posts: 123
    Options
    I hope that there are no major health consequences for consuming animals.

Good news! There aren't. We've sort of been doing it since forever..

Yes eating too much can eventually lead to heart trouble or other things, but that's not exclusive to meat. If you think vegans live forever I have bad news to give you.

HAHHA I like this ^^
  • april522
    april522 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Thank you for making that request and forcing me to look at current sources. I didn't know about the Southhampton Study:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6180753.stm

This appears to be an even stronger study showing the relationship between vegetarianism and high intedlligence. I am thinking of starting a thread on the subject of Vegetarians being brighter than non-Vegetarians. I always knew that was true, but now there appears to be a great deal of scientific evidence to back that up.

You might consider having a tofu sandwich before taking your quiz.
    I had a super yummy grilled chicken salad! :happy: And I did very well on my quiz, thank you very much! An 88 isn't bad for just reading over the material once and then taking a quiz to test memory. 69.gif
  • hope516
    Options

Why don't we read your studies instead? Your holier-than-thou pompous attitude is all anyone needs to read. I am willing to bet there is a postitve correlation between veganism and *kitten*-ism......eat a damn cheeseburger you'll feel better :wink:
  • april522
    april522 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Why don't we read your studies instead? Your holier-than-thou pompous attitude is all anyone needs to read. I am willing to bet there is a postitve correlation between veganism and *kitten*-ism......eat a damn cheeseburger you'll feel better :wink:
    I seriously spit water out from laughing at this! You know, it's the attitudes of this particular vegan that would TURN OFF someone that might be on the fence about being vegetarian or not.

And she says "read the posts on this board" as if that proves one diet plan is better than the other. All the stuff posted here in purely opinions stated in some form or another.
  • anthony438
    anthony438 Posts: 578 Member
    Options

Great, now I want a cheeseburger!

DAMN YOU!!!!!
  • AlbertPooHoles
    Options
    I seriously spit water out from laughing at this! You know, it's the attitudes of this particular vegan that would TURN OFF someone that might be on the fence about being vegetarian or not.

And she says "read the posts on this board" as if that proves one diet plan is better than the other. All the stuff posted here in purely opinions stated in some form or another.
    Thank God for the level-headed vegans out there, and knowing that the especially vocal, pushy, judgmental a**holes do not represent all of them.
  • hope516
    Options

righhhhht????....

so this is so totally off topic ((((my dumb meat eating brain makes me a tad ADD :grumble: )))) but you are a dead ringer for Courtney Thorne-smith... :laugh:
  • VegesaurusRex
    Options
    Thank you for making that request and forcing me to look at current sources. I didn't know about the Southhampton Study:

This appears to be an even stronger study showing the relationship between vegetarianism and high intedlligence. I am thinking of starting a thread on the subject of Vegetarians being brighter than non-Vegetarians. I always knew that was true, but now there appears to be a great deal of scientific evidence to back that up.

I had a super yummy grilled chicken salad! :happy: And I did very well on my quiz, thank you very much! An 88 isn't bad for just reading over the material once and then taking a quiz to test memory. 69.gif

I had a 3.87 GPA in the last degree I earned (I have three of them). I guess it is because I am a vegetarian.

But seriously, I always wondered why bringing up intelligence is such a sore point with most people. If I said I could leg press 340 lbs, would you be so upset and defensive? (I used to press that with ease - I am now 68 and not quite as strong.) I also used to run marathons. Is that a reason to be jealous? Why when someone talks about IQ is that sacrosanct? Seriously. Undoubtedly there are many of you out there who are stronger than me, but I am not jealous. But if you think someone is smarter than you, out come the accusations about being pompous and obnoxious.
  • hope516
    Options

Thank God for the level-headed vegans out there, and knowing that the especially vocal, pushy, judgmental a**holes do not represent all of them.

I should hope not!!
  • AlbertPooHoles
    Options
    I had a 3.87 GPA in the last degree I earned (I have three of them). I guess it is because I am a vegetarian.

But seriously, I always wondered why bringing up intelligence is such a sore point with most people. If I said I could leg press 340 lbs, would you be so upset and defensive? (I used to press that with ease - I am now 68 and not quite as strong.) I also used to run marathons. Is that a reason to be jealous? Why when someone talks about IQ is that sacrosanct? Seriously. Undoubtedly there are many of you out there who are stronger than me, but I am not jealous. But if you think someone is smarter than you, out come the accusations about being pompous and obnoxious.
    It's not your intelligence that rubs folks the wrong way. Your comments, on the other hand...

ETA: Intelligence does not equate to wisdom or grace. I place a higher value on the latter.
  • hope516
    Options

No I would be pissed to come and find out it was cow you were leg pressing :explode: No one is defensive because you got a 3.87 in your last degree....(((maybe if you would of had a cheeseburger you could have gotten a 4.0 like I did :bigsmile: )))))
  • anthony438
    anthony438 Posts: 578 Member
    Options

No I would be pissed to come and find out it was cow you were leg pressing :explode: No one is defensive because you got a 3.87 in your last degree....(((maybe if you would of had a cheeseburger you could have gotten a 4.0 like I did :bigsmile: )))))

GAHHHHHH, stop it with the burgers!!! I missed lunch and I'm drooling here! :laugh:
  • VegesaurusRex
    Options

It's not your intelligence that rubs folks the wrong way. Your comments, on the other hand...

ETA: Intelligence does not equate to wisdom or grace. I place a higher value on the latter.

Right, Fart Sandwich, you wisdom does shine through.
  • hope516
    Options
    lmao!!! someone get anthony a cheeseburger with extra stupidity but hold the pompous attitude please :flowerforyou:
  • AlbertPooHoles
    Options

Stuck on the image in my avatar, aren't you? Silly dinosaur.
  • VegesaurusRex
    Options
    lmao!!! someone get anthony a cheeseburger with extra stupidity but hold the pompous attitude please :flowerforyou:

Like I said, just read the posts. You don't need 20 year studies.
  • VegesaurusRex
    Options

Stuck on the image in my avatar, aren't you? Silly dinosaur.

Oh, don't think I don't also admire your name, Poo Hole.
This discussion has been closed.