Black Team Challenge Week 14

Options

Replies

• 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Causin' trouble. :wink: Glad you saved your nips, Andrew!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    I don't get it-- chocolate bars dipped in peanut butter? Huh?

Great job in the gym, Andrew--

Loree-- way to hit the elliptical when everything in you said, "Not tonight--"

Bobbi, Janie-- great workouts today-- way to go, team-- you guys rock!!!!!

Heading to work-- later!!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Oreos in PB was one of my pregnancy weapons. *drool* Wonder how I got here in the first place, I tell ya!

Hey, Marla!
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Dipping chocolate in the peanut butter jar was an old standard to the wife and I. That and downing a pint of Ben and Jerry's while watching the biggest loser. I have no idea how we ever got over weight.

:laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Dipping chocolate in the peanut butter jar was an old standard to the wife and I. That and downing a pint of Ben and Jerry's while watching the biggest loser. I have no idea how we ever got over weight.

My husband STILL downs the Ben&Jerry's...and doesn't gain a pound. He's neat. :indifferent:
  • Tri_Dad
    Options
    I guess Bethany is so lucky to have a husband who can get fat on lettuce.:indifferent:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    I guess Bethany is so lucky to have a husband who can get fat on lettuce.:indifferent:

But if you didn't get fat on lettuce, we wouldn't have you. :smooched: PLUS, you get to take the journey together. My husband still taunts me with ice cream. Not intentionally, but still. It's there.
  • Marla64
    Options

My husband STILL downs the Ben&Jerry's...and doesn't gain a pound. He's neat. :indifferent:

Oh, my husband too-- totally ticks me off. I sniff 1/10 of the food he eats and I put on the weight.

I have a gorgeous 17 year old daughter right now who inherited her dad's metabolism-- I hate her. :wink:
  • Marla64
    Options

But if you didn't get fat on lettuce, we wouldn't have you. :smooched: PLUS, you get to take the journey together. My husband still taunts me with ice cream. Not intentionally, but still. It's there.

I second that-- this team rocks!!!! What would we do without you, Andrew?
  • 3babybeans
    Options

Oh, my husband too-- totally ticks me off. I sniff 1/10 of the food he eats and I put on the weight.

I have a gorgeous 17 year old daughter right now who inherited her dad's metabolism-- I hate her. :wink:

I PRAY that the kids get their dad's metabolism. If not, I hope that I'm at least teaching them how to live a healthy life! My parents failed that a bit.
  • Tri_Dad
    Options
    Awww shucks ladies. :blushing:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    I had a full day! hubs was gone most of the morning doing car stuff and getting a hair cut so I had both the girls and M was nuts. When he got home I did my 3.5 miles and then headed to work! YAY 5pm to 10:30pm loads of fun! NOT!!!!:noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:

I have done 6 miles in 2 days. tomorrow if I feel up to it I will do my workout before work if not then after the girls go to bed! I am going to try to get at least 2.5 miles in all 7 days this week. if MY body will allow me too.

GREAT JOB on all your workouts! feels good to know you could go that extra minutes right?:bigsmile:
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options

I PRAY that the kids get their dad's metabolism. If not, I hope that I'm at least teaching them how to live a healthy life! My parents failed that a bit.

neither of us have a good metabolism...although we both have sisters who have always been thin, so i know it's there somewhere...and we try to teach the boys about eating healthy. aiden always asks "is this good for me?" i don't want to make them obsessed about what they eat, but i do want them to know what is and isn't good for them. i just hope i'm doing a good job and they don't end up being overweight at puberty like me
  • Marla64
    Options
    Beth, just make sure they stay active-- they'll be fine-- you're setting good examples for them-- great job!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Beth - Zeke knows the difference (usually) between "heaffy food" & "sometimes foods" :laugh: You & Andrew are doing a good job showing them how to take time to exercise & make healthy food options. I'm sure they'll turn out just fine.

Sam - way to run, woman!

WHY AM I STILL AWAKE?!?!?!?
  • Marla64
    Options

welcome to my world, Sara--
  • 3babybeans
    Options

welcome to my world, Sara--

Mine isn't "work" related, though. Insomnia runs in my family. :grumble:
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Dave is out of town tonight. (Sara, he's in Toledo so wave hi and he might see you. :laugh: ) We usually go to bed by 11:30. So I am enjoying staying up watching tv and not feeling bad keeping him up when he has to get up early to work the next day. Of course I'll regret this when Harley wakes up at 5am.
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Dave is out of town tonight. (Sara, he's in Toledo so wave hi and he might see you. :laugh: ) We usually go to bed by 11:30. So I am enjoying staying up watching tv and not feeling bad keeping him up when he has to get up early to work the next day. Of course I'll regret this when Harley wakes up at 5am.

Oh, how fun for him, Lori! *cough*sarcasm*cough* We had the wind from h-e-double toothpicks here today so I hope he didn't have any issues! I'll be cursing right along with you. I'm driving to a friend's house 45 min away in the morning. Perhaps I could magically start liking coffee by morning? :huh:
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Great challenge Sam!:drinker: I was waiting to see what you had in store for us...I'll just think of you as mean ole Jillian this week:laugh: :wink: Heres to the black team and pushing it to the limits!!:drinker: Have a great day everyone:flowerforyou:

~Roni