OMG 20inch waist!!!!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• mrFerris
    mrFerris Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Omg ... That is bad. If my wife looked like that I'd take her out for a slap up meal! Seriously!
  • Kirkajuice
    Kirkajuice Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Omg ... That is bad. If my wife looked like that I'd take her out for a slap up meal! Seriously!

She says she eats, like some people aren't fat becaues they eat too much, some people aren't skinny because they eat too little. It seems a little mean to say she looks bad if there's nothing she can do about it.
  • ItsANewMe2012
    Options

She says she eats, like some people aren't fat becaues they eat too much, some people aren't skinny because they eat too little. It seems a little mean to say she looks bad if there's nothing she can do about it.

I don't believe she eats 3 meals a day plus chocolate and snacks etc. She said she eats until she is full so she probably gets full pretty quick,like after a couple of mouthfuls.
  • mrFerris
    Options

I wasn't being mean ... I was pointing out that she is not healthy. Just look at her legs. They are bone! She looks borderline anorexic. She probably needs to see a doctor or nutritionist.
  • Kirkajuice
    Kirkajuice Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    She is skinny, but I don't think she look borderline anorexic in those pictures. She might have some sort of disorder which means she doesn't put on weight, but a girl at my school was skinnier than that, ate loads and never put on weight. She said comments like "Eat a sandwich" or "Anorexic" or "Eat something for God's sake!" were incredibly hurtful to her and gave her incredibly low self esteem.
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options

I wasn't being mean ... I was pointing out that she is not healthy. Just look at her legs. They are bone! She looks borderline anorexic. She probably needs to see a doctor or nutritionist.
    Who are you to say she's not healthy? Are you her doctor? Do you know her medical records? Have you done blood tests on her? Just because she doesn't look like a freaking athlete doesn't mean she's not healthy medically.
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    She looks like she wears a corset. You can train your body to look like that over time like the people who stretch their necks.
  • HorrorChix89
    Options
    Corset training can get pretty wicked.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    only 10 more inches to go mwhahaha
  • mrFerris
    Options
    Horrorchix ... I am giving an opinion, that's what this forum is about offering opinions. I don't need to be a doctor to believe that she looks too thin. I am not making a medical judgement just that IN MY OPINION she looks too thin.

Are you honestly telling me that you have never given an opinion to someone else without holding a relevant qualification? Of course not, why else would you be commenting on here. Your opinion is just as valid as mine but I do not respond with near abusing comments when I disagree with someone.

My opinion is just that, MY OPINION, just like you I have that right to make an opinion.
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    She looks like she wears a corset. You can train your body to look like that over time like the people who stretch their necks.

That was exactly my thought as well.
  • HorrorChix89
    Options
    According to other threads, opinions are unneeded and unwanted in this forum.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    My opinion, if I was eating as much as I humanly could and only weighed 86#, I'd be at the doctors getting every blood panel done under the sun and maybe a feeding tube.
  • Sl1ghtly
    Sl1ghtly Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    She has nice calves.
  • SCOUSERWENCH
    SCOUSERWENCH Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Thats just so wrong!!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    It's amazing what they can do with photoshop, these days.
  • Sl1ghtly
    Sl1ghtly Posts: 855 Member
    Options

I know. Why is this never on CNN? It's almost like a conspiracy.
  • PixelTreason
    PixelTreason Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    She's wearing a corset to get to that size - if you google her name you can see other articles about her.
    (Never trust "The Sun", it's a National Enquirer type rag)

I think she was trying to get in to the Guinness Book of World Records.
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    It's amazing what they can do with photoshop, these days.

This is exactly what I thought.