OMG 20inch waist!!!!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• RoboLikes
    RoboLikes Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    If you google her name, she used to look normal, but she started corset training to be in the Guiness Book of World Records.
  • cookvf
    cookvf Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Ugh!! That's just not healthy nor attractive !! I am kinda on fitness pal via online. If anyone is looking for a friend for encouragement, feel free to add me :)
  • sarahbear1981
    sarahbear1981 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Scarlet O'Hara had an 18" waist in Gone With the Wind. maybe that was why she was always so mean and spiteful.
  • zoecb
    zoecb Posts: 3
    Options
    That waist looks smaller than 20 inches - at my thinnest mine was 22, and 24 is a fairly normal waist size (probably about what I am now), and I have never looked that thin! Eesh... I feel sorry for her, I don't think she wants to look like that (I wouldn't! Too skinny!) Also, she's quite tall so the effect is exaggerated. Mind you must be nice to just stuff your face with cake with no consequences *sigh*
  • kme2011
    kme2011 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    she looks gross. I believe she was/is wearing a corset. i just don't think thats natural.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Scarlet O'Hara had an 18" waist in Gone With the Wind. maybe that was why she was always so mean and spiteful.

17"... smallest in three counties! She was angry when she was up to 20" after having babies, and wanted Mammy to get it down to 18.5" again.

Vivien Leigh was only corsetted down to 22", though.
  • LilianaGarciia
    LilianaGarciia Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    she looks ill..
  • mikajoanow
    mikajoanow Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    If she is that tall and only weighs 84 lbs there is something else going on. She might have a medical problem that is not associated with an eating disorder, but since she never mentioned anything else in the press, my guess is she has an eating disorder. In my early 20's I also had eating issues and at one point weighed less than her and insisted that my body was just like that. I was lying. Outside of some metabolism anomoly or some other sickness that would keep you thinner than you would like, its a calorie thing. Calories in, calories out, its very simple math.
  • 30yearssincebikini
    Options
    I call photoshop!
  • Windchanger
    Options

17"... smallest in three counties! She was angry when she was up to 20" after having babies, and wanted Mammy to get it down to 18.5" again.

Vivien Leigh was only corsetted down to 22", though.

OMg, this is epic :)
  • MarilynGrube
    MarilynGrube Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    My NINE year old has a 21 inch waist...She's a trim, athletic little girl at that! How can a grown woman have a smaller waist? It doesn't seem healthy at all . :(
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    It's amazing what they can do with photoshop, these days.

And in this case they didn't even do a good job. She looks like a poorly drawn trapezoid.
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    wow that looks just terrible. bless her heart. couldnt they do a surgery to fix her somehow? she looks like the reflection of a carnival mirror, or like she escaped a crypt somewhere.

prob is photoshopped.
  • rougette66
    rougette66 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    ew thats just nasty
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Just because she claims she eats all the time doesn't mean she does. When I weighed 90 lbs from drugs, I also said "oh, I eat all the time" and I'm "just naturally thin and have a high metabolism" I could have had it printed I'm a news article too but it doesn't mean I wasn't full of *kitten*
  • lostsanity137
    lostsanity137 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I have seen her before. She does corset training and that article was BS. That doesn't even look attractive. :(
  • MarilynGrube
    MarilynGrube Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I just googled her name....uhhhh I think it may be real. I think she must bind herself to get her waist smaller but it doesn't look to be a photoshop thing. She has dozens of different photos. I say she looks like the "Other Mother" from Coraline after she shows her true self. lol
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    Well she has 5 more inches to go if she wants to tie the record:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2AkHLx-ZaA
    THIS woman has a 15 inch waist from years and years of corset training.

and here on the Tyra show alongside another woman that's done corset training:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcDlcYQmkdo&feature=related