Replies

• brighteyesxluv
    brighteyesxluv Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    omg that picture makes me wanna cry. haha
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    She looks like she wears a corset. You can train your body to look like that over time like the people who stretch their necks.

this right here. she obviously has done corset training
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    She's obviously done some corset training...
  • dawna35changed
    Options
    That's exactly what I thought when I saw that picture. I really don't believe she was born like that.
  • Siannah
    Siannah Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Not pretty
  • Katefab26
    Options
    :smokin:
  • SammyKatt
    SammyKatt Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    A 20 inch waist isn't that hard to have if you are a small framed girl. my friend has a 21 inch waist, and 27 inch hips.

The only reason this girl looks so "unhealthy" is because of how big her hips are. If her hips were 26 inches she would look perfectly normal.
  • TriforceRaven
    TriforceRaven Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    OMG She's gorgeous! I hope I can manage to get mine there soon! I only have around 7/8 inches before I'm there! :D
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I don't like it
  • Thesis_gut
    Thesis_gut Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Here's another article about her, she's training to get her waist smaller than it naturally is..

http://www.foxcrawl.com/2011/09/14/photo-wasp-waisted-woman-ioana-spangenberg-i-love-to-cook-and-eat/
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    At 5'6" if she's really only 84 lbs like the article claims, you'd think she'd be at the dr. trying to figure out what is keeping her dangerously underweight and unable to gain weight even with all the food she claims to eat. Maybe she wears corsets, too, to train her waist, but honestly if she really is 84 lbs at that height it's not surprising her waist would be so tiny. I don't really care about the tiny waist, I worry about very low weight for her height. If she's not purposely trying to weigh that little, you'd think she'd wonder what's going on.
  • sarahlucydaynes26
    Options
    Hello everyone
    I just want to say that we really should not judge anyone.
    We do not know her, we do not know her health situation.
    I think we should just concentrate on our own health / fitness and ` support ` others when they need it :flowerforyou:
    Have a great weekend
  • Elizabeth_M
    Elizabeth_M Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Maybe there's an issue with her ribs or something? It looks odd.
  • Kirkajuice
    Kirkajuice Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone
    I think we should just concentrate on our own health / fitness and ` support ` others when they need it :flowerforyou:
    Have a great weekend

Thank you :heart: , no body snarking is needed for anybody. People would be up in arms if they found a post calling bigger people disgusting. It's not ok for anybody.
  • Prettypiglett
    Prettypiglett Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    not nice
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone
    Have a great weekend
    Ohhhhh holier then thou attitude at it´s finest. :flowerforyou:
  • MelKut
    MelKut Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    what about Ann from America's Next Top Model?
    annward-640_620x350.jpg

there was so much outrage when they showed Ann's audition because people said that ANTM was promoting extreme thinness. But I think it was healthy of them to show Ann because she started out as an extremely shy awkward girl:
    antm-ann1.jpg
    and by the end was rocking it, feeling proud of her natural body and comfortable in her skin. I thought it was healthy BECAUSE it shows girls that, yes, there are girls that skinny, but they don't also have a big nice butt and large breasts like ads show. It just shows a body type....
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    A 20 inch waist isn't that hard to have if you are a small framed girl. my friend has a 21 inch waist, and 27 inch hips.

The only reason this girl looks so "unhealthy" is because of how big her hips are. If her hips were 26 inches she would look perfectly normal.

If she had 26" hips, she'd be the ideal size for a six year old child. Most six year old children are not 5'6".
  • bprague
    bprague Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    definitely done corset training. I also don't believe her legs can be that skinny if she is eating normally. There is naturally very skinny, and then there is starved skinny.