OMG 20inch waist!!!!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Dayum! I thought this was the 20" arm topic.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Reading the article, she sounded dismayed at being so thin. I felt bad for her. Googling her, it seems the only thing she's eating up is the fame of being extremely skinny.
  • paulamarsden
    paulamarsden Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Dayum! I thought this was the 20" arm topic.

now THATS a topic id like to see.

:flowerforyou:
  • weaverfit
    Options
    She looks like she wears a corset. You can train your body to look like that over time like the people who stretch their necks.

That look is called Wasp Waisted and there are corsets designed to train your body to achieve that look, if that's what you want. That style was very popular at one time in history, but the women experienced several health difficulties resulting from organs being shoved upward in the chest cavity, and downward into the pelvic floor. While some may find it attractive or interesting party talk to say "I have a 20" waist" - it is by no means Natural or Healthy.
  • kammy92
    kammy92 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    That looks so yuck!!!
  • beccyleigh
    beccyleigh Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I wonder if she asks her husband, does my bum look big in this. :smokin:
  • sarahlucydaynes26
    Options
    As I previously stated earlier who are we as Human beings to judge and say ` vile ` ` sick ` ... She may actually be ` sick ` ...
    I am no medical doctor and I am probably 90% no one here is because if we were all so healthy we would not of joined here in the first place ALTHOUGH I HAVE seen a few anorexics here which IS a illness ..
    X
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Did everyone miss the part where she is a does CORSET TRAINING. She is not anoreix nor 86 pounds,just because the article says shes 86 pounds does not meant its true,at her height she would look like she just got out of a conncentration camp,she looks skinny but not THAT skinny. Her waist is not natural she trained it that way,just like some women bind their feet or stretch their necks.
    seriously people do you also belive elvis lives in south carolina as a transvestie waitress just because it was once printed in a paper?
  • beccyleigh
    beccyleigh Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I'd be interested to see photographs of her as a teen to back up her claims that her waist started to form like this at that time. Quite honestly it looks surgically altered or severely corseted, especially as her hips are normal width for a women of her height.
  • Sl1ghtly
    Sl1ghtly Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Scarlet O'Hara had an 18" waist in Gone With the Wind. maybe that was why she was always so mean and spiteful.

I don't know.. looks bigger to me.
    Carol_Burnett_GWTW.jpg
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I'd be interested to see photographs of her as a teen to back up her claims that her waist started to form like this at that time. Quite honestly it looks surgically altered or severely corseted, especially as her hips are normal width for a women of her height.

I have read articles about her before since she is a well known waist trainer,she has never said it was natural.This article has so much wrong with it. You could probobly get more factual information from the weekly world news
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    She has to wear a corset for her waist to look like that...There is NO way that's natural.
  • SerenityRabit
    Options
    tight lacing gone wrong.
    it's just not attractive.
    Tight lacing is ment to achieve a hour glass figure.
    Not...this...weird look.
  • LorinaLynn
    Options
    I've googled and seen her nekkid and lingerie pictures. She's not quite concentration camp, but not far from it. You can see her femur. http://www.yousaytoo.com/ioana-spangenberg-woman-with-wasp-waist/1854490 (lingerie, no nudity)

Her 20" waist looks to be that size without the corset. It looks proportional to her hips when she's not wearing it. I had similar measurements in my early 20s (22" waist* and 32" hips) but at 5'5 and ~105# I was too skinny, but not count-every-bone skinny.

For comparison, Dita Von Tease has a 22" waist that can be cinched down to 16.5" and looks phenomenal.

* I was really proud of the Scarlett costume I made when I was 21 years old and it had a 22" waist, same as Vivien Leigh, but I didn't wear a corset. I wish I had a photo in it.
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I'd prefer to have extra weight than look like that.
  • LorinaLynn
    Options
    Scarlet O'Hara had an 18" waist in Gone With the Wind. maybe that was why she was always so mean and spiteful.

I don't know.. looks bigger to me.
    Carol_Burnett_GWTW.jpg

That was the BEST sketch of ALL TIME! :heart:
  • BlueStar1989
    BlueStar1989 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Good for you. Congrats on the pay off of all your hard work and time.
  • mikajoanow
    mikajoanow Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Did everyone miss the part where she is a does CORSET TRAINING. She is not anoreix nor 86 pounds,just because the article says shes 86 pounds does not meant its true,at her height she would look like she just got out of a conncentration camp,she looks skinny but not THAT skinny. Her waist is not natural she trained it that way,just like some women bind their feet or stretch their necks.
    seriously people do you also belive elvis lives in south carolina as a transvestie waitress just because it was once printed in a paper?
    When I was in my 20's at one point I weighed 80 lbs and I was 5'4" and I looked very similar. Oddly enough, I would wear waist cinchers and the like to make my tiny waste even smaller. I was very sick in mind and body.
  • kelceyjean12011
    kelceyjean12011 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    my thigh is bigger than her waist haha!
  • runfoodierun
    runfoodierun Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I will admit I was about....to defend the 20 inch waist girl. Until I saw the picture. It looks like she had the bottom part of her ribs removed.
    I have a friend who has serious thyroid issues. She fluctuates from hypo to hyper. She can not get her weight over a buck to save her life. (Literally) There are those out there that face this type of problem. We can jest we wish we had that kinda problem, but it is pretty serious.
    Now, back to the girl in this photo, she is not healthy. Something is either altered in that picture of she has had internal organs removed. It is almost not possible. AND shame to whatever publication gave her fame for that waist. SHAME!