What do you eat for breakfast?

Options
1235»

Replies

• harley47920
    harley47920 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I have Chobani yogurt (fruit on the bottom), a small handfull of almonds (around 15) and a tangerine. That's 300 calories and keeps me going to my mid-morning snack. :o)
  • turntechBiologist
    turntechBiologist Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I have a half-cup (1 cup cooked) of oatmeal, 2tsp of splenda brown sugar, 1/2 cup of 1% milk, and 2.25 cups of strawberries! 349 calories! Yum! :)
  • arsenal45
    arsenal45 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I alternate the work week by doing oatmeal or toast with jelly with a double protein shake. Friday is my reward day with a steak, egg whites, and cheese on english muffin with jalapenos and banana peppers from Subway. Weekends are usually eggs and turkey bacon.
  • DonnaLRB
    DonnaLRB Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    When I'm in a hurry, and have to eat in the car: Jimmy Dean D'Lites Sausage, Egg White & Cheese English Muffins (260 cal), or 1 pouch of Better Oats instant oatmeal with 1/2c berries (less than 200 cal).

When I have time, a veggie omlette with sliced mushrooms, baby sweet peppers, green onion, leftover broccoli, 1/2 cup of egg substitute, and 1 wedge of Laughing Cow cheese (about 150 cal).

And for a real treat, my "Egg Nog" French Toast, made with Rice Dream Rice Nog, egg substitute, vanilla, cinnamon, and 35 cal bread! I serve 2 slices of the French Toast with 3 links of Brown & Serve Turkey Sausage, 1 cup of berries, and 1/4 cup of Walden Farms Calorie Free Pancake Syrup. ALL FOR 300 CALORIES/serving! :happy:
  • jaks97
    jaks97 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Cereal with skim milk, oatmeal, fruit, yogurt, V8, and I get a lot of funny looks from my co-workers, but sometimes I just eat a small portion of the previous night's dinner leftovers!

I have a gf who used to bring leftovers to work each morning for breakfast, and when I was looking for easy travel breakfast to eat on my way to work someone suggested grilled cheese sand or anything she said who says breakfast has to be breakfast food? Which is so true, how many times do we have breakfast for dinner.