Updated: OMG!! I DID IT!! 32 months/ 301 lbs. Lost!! Part 2

Options

Replies

• Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Truly inspiring!! Congrats on all your hard work!
  • kmjoctober
    kmjoctober Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    that is amazing!!! Wow!!!
  • alise_lmx
    alise_lmx Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    That's amazing. Way to go! I wish I knew what it felt like to accomplish something like that, I'd feel really awesome if I were you! :) good luck with your social anxiety, if it makes you feel better a lot of people deal with it. I do too.
  • rene1977
    Options
    Great JOB :happy:
  • rbs1985
    Options
    You are such an inspiration. Great job!
  • malibulu
    Options
    wow amazimg!!! you have done something just incredible! well done - I hope you are extremely proud :-)
  • CHRISTCENTERED
    CHRISTCENTERED Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story!...PURE PERSERVERANCE & DETERMINATION. You are blessed and you've added years to your life
  • bcc112986
    bcc112986 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Ed!!!! You did so great.
  • WhyeatKachra
    WhyeatKachra Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!

U are such an inspiration! Well done mate!!!
  • MaryEffingPoppins
    MaryEffingPoppins Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!
  • PercivalHackworth
    PercivalHackworth Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    Congratulations man - no secret : Hard work pays off : and you are the living proof of it.
    Keep it up :)
  • jonski1968
    jonski1968 Posts: 4,498 Member
    Options
    Excellent...Your an inspiration to us all...
  • leehenryfox
    leehenryfox Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiration!
  • samntha14
    samntha14 Posts: 2,084 Member
    Options
    WOW! YOur achievement is just amazing. You are an inspiration to so many people and proof positive that extreme weight loss can be natural. Way to go and thank you for sharing your story.
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    it goes w/o saying just by reading your journey that if you DO put your mind to it anything can be done!
    may take alot of hard work & determination but it is a possible feat.....
    you had the strength to overcome it all......CONGRATS on all you hard work!! You look AMAZING!!!!!
    Best of luck to you with all your surgeries to come & enjoy yourself w/your new beginning....you totally deserve it :D
  • SpoiledMom
    SpoiledMom Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! When I read your story it really ment anything is possiable. I now know I can got to my goal. Between my family and reading you story it really helps get me through the slump.

14571599.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Nanat50
    Nanat50 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing! What an inspiration you are to me. I'm just getting started and this was just what I needed to see today. May you continue to be blessed on your journey...you are a strong person! Thank you for sharing.
  • VanishaDawn
    Options
    I am literally giving you a standing ovation! I don't even know you and I am so very proud of you...this story is truly amazing! Keep up the great work and keep checking in to let us know how everything is going! Congratulations!
  • iluxoxo211
    iluxoxo211 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    omg!! You brought tears to my eyes.. you are such a strong person and you look AMAZINGGGGGGG!!! (:
  • cmiles23
    cmiles23 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC YOU SHOULD BE SOOOO PROUD OF YOURSELF!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!