Updated: OMG!! I DID IT!! 32 months/ 301 lbs. Lost!! Part 2

Options

Replies

• mish36us
    mish36us Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You rock, that is so awesome!! and no surgery even better!!!! you look amazing and are very inspiring
  • skateboardstef
    skateboardstef Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    This is freaking incredible! YOU ROCK! This is one of the best transformations I have ever seen. Great work dude!
  • smileybooliz
    smileybooliz Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I've seen your prior post and was impressed then, still am!! You're an inspiration!! Great job!!
  • marnie4ever
    marnie4ever Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I just can't say ANYTHING but AMAZING....so amazing...your accomplishments and your philosophy....If I could take one thing you said and apply it...like I do try to...it's the one day at a time and when you lay your head down at night and say "I did the best I could"....Congratulations!!!!!
  • chrystee
    chrystee Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Dude! That is so awesome. Wow!
  • Nadddy
    Nadddy Posts: 21
    Options
    All I can say is WOW!!!
  • Gwenski
    Gwenski Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    You are fantastic!
  • emmyash
    emmyash Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!!!...:smile:
  • feduh86
    feduh86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    amazing!
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    You are so inspiring. You look like a completely different person now
  • heresmyinsidevoice
    heresmyinsidevoice Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Your strength and dedication are incredible. You are looking great and you're an inspiration! :D
  • faefae13
    Options
    I have to say a huge CONGRATS!! I know how much better off you are without the weight. but You don't look very happy. I hope that whatever makes you look unhappy will change! again congrats!
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Wow. that is amazing! I am SO glad i came across your post! what an inspiration.
  • darlin930
    darlin930 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    You are such a wonderful inspiration! Congratulations on your accomplishment! Keep up the wonderful work!!
  • lushunn32
    Options
    Wow I really enjoyed reading your story. This makes me want to work even harder. Congrats keep up the good work
  • divamsm
    divamsm Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You rock! Congrats!
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    You are one heck of an amazing guy! And handsome, too!
  • amarsh2009
    Options
    That is AWESOME! Congrats!
  • GLJezebel
    GLJezebel Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing and posting your pics. What an amazing accomplishment. You are truly an inspiration to everyone and I commend you on your decision to do it on your own without surgery. I hope you will continue to post updates after your surgeries so that we can all continue to be motivated by your success. CONGRATULATIONS!! You look like a COMPLETELY different person. I don't know you, but I am so proud of you!!
  • mikeandfox
    Options
    HOLY ****!

O_O

You have won. After something like that, what the **** can you NOT do?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!