20.4 lbs gone =)

Options
1235»

Replies

• christal0611
    christal0611 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh Tal!!! That is incredible!! You look fantastic...what a difference! :heart:

Thanks! :smile:
  • christal0611
    Options
    You look awesome!! I love that you took the picture in the same shirt, because you really CAN see a difference. And please do NOT ever downgrade your weight loss. 20.4 pounds IS a lot. In fact, it's almost 10% of your body weight. You should be proud of it! You definitely worked hard for it!! Keep up the great work!!! :)

Thank you!:happy:
  • christal0611
    Options
    Impressive! You look healthier and happier...keep motivated!

Thanks!:smile:
  • christal0611
    Options
    You look so great!! Fantastic job :)

• christal0611
    Options
    Thanks Everyone!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :wink: :wink: :happy: :happy:
  • TeraJo
    TeraJo Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! 20lbs makes a huge difference. Way to go!
  • kardsharp
    kardsharp Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful. Keep up the great wirk!

Kristine
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    You look like you have lost more than just 20.4lbs. The difference with that top is incredible.

I've lost 22lbs (as of today) and I can't see any difference but you certainly can with you. Keep it up.

X
  • newme201213
    newme201213 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    u did awesome..!
  • srenea9
    srenea9 Posts: 142
    Options
    Congrats. U look great so far, keep it up.
  • christal0611
    Options
    You look like you have lost more than just 20.4lbs. The difference with that top is incredible.

I've lost 22lbs (as of today) and I can't see any difference but you certainly can with you. Keep it up.

X

Thanks! I think I gained more muscle. My belly is more tighter now unlike before..
  • brandybea
    brandybea Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    are you going to tell us what exercises you did?because i've lost 14.4 and there isn't that much difference in me = ( lol
  • darlenebye
    darlenebye Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! I joined mfp in Sept 2011 & have lost 11#, & feel so much better.. I am a heart patient & every pound lost is extremely important to my health..
    once again, CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am proud of you... d bye
  • christal0611
    Options
    Girl you look amazing!! Congrats :D What have you been doing?

Thanks! I did 2 rounds of 30 day shred, I add zumba whenever I feel I can like I can do more workout in that day. I do walk 2 to 3 times a week but I stopped when it started snowning .. haha. Now I'm doing Tiffany Rothe's workout. and lastlyI do my best not to go over my calorie goal for the day...:smile:

Just wanted to share this Tiffany workouts that I've been using

• christal0611
    Options
    Girl you look amazing!! Congrats :D What have you been doing?

Thanks! I did 2 rounds of 30 day shred, I add zumba whenever I feel I can like I can do more workout in that day. I do walk 2 to 3 times a week but I stopped when it started snowning .. haha. Now I'm doing Tiffany Rothe's workout. and lastlyI do my best not to go over my calorie goal for the day...:smile:

• 3MDH
    3MDH Posts: 1
    Options
    3mdh: great results since Nov. I just rejoined today, Feb 5, 2012. Hopefully I will have the same results in 4 mos.
  • christal0611
    Options
    are you going to tell us what exercises you did?because i've lost 14.4 and there isn't that much difference in me = ( lol

Thanks! I did 2 rounds of 30 day shred, I add zumba whenever I feel I can like I can do more workout in that day. I do walk 2 to 3 times a week but I stopped when it started snowning .. haha. Now I'm doing Tiffany Rothe's workout. and lastlyI do my best not to go over my calorie goal for the day...

• christal0611
    Options
    That's good! Congratulations too !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!