So anybody NOT watching the game today?

Options

Replies

• atomictronic
    atomictronic Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    *hair-flip* I have better things to do ....like playing Animal Crossing.

This made my day. ^_^
  • Pepper2185
    Pepper2185 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Couldn't even tell you who's playing.
  • StephNE500
    Options
    I'll be working one of my three part-time jobs I currently have (in addition to my one full-time) tonight so I won't get to watch it. But I would probably have it on while I did other things around the house if I wasn't working. My husband will watch it. So, it's just another day here for us in IL :-)
  • seajnt
    Options
    I'm working during the game and will have to be extra aware driving home after 10 pm due to lots of impaired drivers out there. Luckily, I don't have to pretend to give a rat's *kitten* about any of it anymore after I got rid of the husband and mother - just kidding, But the truth is - it was my dear ole MOTHER who was the big football fan in our family, RIP. None of her 3 husbands were sports fans, although the last one got smart and took an interest in the game.
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    I'm in NY and I hope the Giants win, but other than that, I'm not that interested...I might watch a little, plus the halftime show. If it's an exciting game, I might get drawn into it. I'm not even a fan really, so it doesn't make a difference, but I can see that other people are really going nuts around here.
  • bvalentine26
    bvalentine26 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I thought my sister-in-law and I were the only ones! I feel better now. :happy:
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    I am not a day to day sports fan at all, but I usually watch things like this
  • msjta
    msjta Posts: 51
    Options
    I am so out of touch. I didn't know Super Bowl was today until I asked the salesperson at Best Buys why was so many people buying big televisions . I also learned that they often return the televisions within the week.
  • beckie4442
    Options
    What game is that then???
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    NOT watching the game.
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options

Omg Animal Crossing is the most amazing game ever :P I just wish I could do both at the same time.. haha

If you're hardcore enough, you can make it happen.

This made my day. ^_^

:heart:
  • jlzrdking
    jlzrdking Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I love college football but I have no interest in NFL games not even the super bowl.

Now if the Brown's make it to the super bowl i'll watch
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I'm not... not football fan
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    i don't like watching sports....only real football when the world cup is on :P

this.
  • tagben
    tagben Posts: 72
    Options
    Im European, I only watch soccer! I don't even know what superbowl is!
  • Niki130
    Options
    NOT MEEE! I would rather sweat than watch someone sweat ;)
  • Monica1031
    Options
    When the Super Bowl comes on, that is the best time to go to the grocery store. No traffic and no one in the store! :happy:
  • momonwilson
    Options
    I am not the biggest fan of Foot Ball and It is hard to stay on track when you start to drink so I decliened several super ball parties.
  • dreamshadows
    dreamshadows Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Game? Just another Sunday for me!
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Normal Sunday around here too! No sports fans in my house.. Which is good, I have no extra calories to try to work off tomorrow :drinker: