So anybody NOT watching the game today?

Options
123457»

Replies

• Ireshgurl
    Options
    We're actually gonna head to the gym since we're pretty sure that not too many people are gonna be watching the game, lol.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I watched the half time show! I feel pretty hardcore. The game though... what game???

I was having more fun celebrating my nephew's birthday. They did have the game on of course but I don't understand the game so didn't watch it at all.

I really enjoy the commercials. But will probably not catch up on those until later in the week.
  • reaolliemama
    reaolliemama Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    What game?
  • cherriewilliams
    cherriewilliams Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I have no interest in sports. My daughter went to my cousins house for the game and my sons were out of town so I had a nice quiet day to myself.
  • Lorleee
    Lorleee Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Sigh. I detest football.

My brother in law always comes over here to watch the game with my husband. I enjoy his company and the three of us always have a nice dinner and, unfortunately, too many yummy snacks. But for the majority of the evening I'm in my office surfing the net and tuning out the game! We can't even see the fun commercials in Canada (though I watched them all on You Tube) so really, all the fun is in the halftime show.:smile:
  • Micheller1210
    Micheller1210 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    No football for me....my husband is watching it, but I went for a nice walk, he made Thai barbeque and I roasted veggies and brown rice.
  • suzzann666
    suzzann666 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    dvr-ing it so that i can see the halftime show.
  • Jfiddler79
    Jfiddler79 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I can hear it on the TV but not watching it. Never been a really big football fan.
  • HealthyAlison
    HealthyAlison Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Listening to "Wait Wait Don't Tell Me" on NPR right now. I love how they tell us the current score during breaks in the show. If we cared would we be listening to NPR right now?
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    What game?
  • heresmyinsidevoice
    heresmyinsidevoice Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I don't have cable and don't ever want it. Nope, I don't give a crap about football. I'd rather work out.
  • Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Not in my house! I have never followed football but I do love soccer and rugby! ;)
  • andreacord
    Options
    Used to watch it with my Dad every year before I went to college, but I don't have a TV so its kinda difficult .. otherwise normal sunday for me.
  • kunibob
    kunibob Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    It's the Super Bowl today? Huh.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    I skipped the game, but did watch the half-time show. I made Superbowl munchies and managed to stay within my calorie goal. I'd be happy if they'd just show the half time show and forget about the game..Soooo not a football fan.
  • ADobs
    ADobs Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I hate football and I'm lucky my hubby is more a hockey fan so it's just another Sunday for us! I dont understand all the hype about football/Super Bowl. Seems to be more about money/entertainment/celebrities than the actual game of football - in my opinion.
  • vespaberrie
    vespaberrie Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm working...so No not watching. (but I have time for MFP!)