Logging on your worst days.

Options
12346»

Replies

• Dawn200321
    Dawn200321 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I log everything. Worst day was a day a week or two ago and I ate 1000 calories over my goal. I wasnt proud but logging it makes me watch more carefully in the future otherwise I may do that every day like I used to
  • sammielealea
    sammielealea Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I try to log everything . . . . today I ate like a pig!! Tomorrow's another day :)
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    I like to analyse results so there is no point in doing that if the data isn't as accurate as possible. Therefore, I log everything.
  • 41gun
    41gun Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Excellent encouragement. I am myself a real newbie and when I don't log...I start eating more and more and don't pay attention then I hop on the scale once a week and feel like I will never get this started in the right track. So this inspires me to log both the good and the bad and just admit it when my day has sucked
  • RileysMama11310
    Options
    I do sometimes, I did today "Superbowl." I went over my calorie goal by almost 1000. But hey it's all good, I think you learn from it.
  • jkapp100
    Options
    yes I log - today is the day ! Logging has helped me realised that I need to go out and move today - and it might not seem so bad afterall.

I hate it when I forget to log - or run out of time for a day or two.