Give me your tips for healthy hair!

Options
12346»

Replies

• Serialdieter
    Options
    I spend a lot on shampoo I can tell the difference if I use a cheap shampoo and I condition with morrocan oil. I limit heat on my hair and If you have to curl or blow dry use a heat protecting spray.

I also use dry shampoo on the roots to limit over washing.

Hope this helps :)
  • Levity14
    Levity14 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I like to smooth the tiniest amount of monoi oil tiare on the length of my hair- avoid roots or you will look like a greaseball. also I sleep on a silk pillowcase. i like emi-jay hair ties because they don't pull. =)
  • Hanablu2
    Hanablu2 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    If you hair is dry and getting split ends you are on the right track with trims but if you don't add a moisturizer it will continue to dry and split and you will lose length. I don't know your hair texture that is a big clue to decide how light or heavy to go with moisturizers. Any hair texture though can you olive oil. People think they will get greasy rat hair but they probably started with oily hair. If you have dry hair just put a little olive oil in your hair especially the ends since they were getting split and wear a protective hair style, such as tucking the ends under and secure with a bobby pin to prevent breakage. I use for shampoo and conditioner Loreal Eversleek, no sulphates, it has done wonders for my hair and it smells great.