10 Weeks, From 330 to 311 lbs. I feel fantastic! (w/pics)

Options

Replies

• stitchinggirl
    Options
    WOW!!! That is an incredible transformation. So exciting to see the changes take hold and a new you emerging.

Keep up the hardwork and dedication!
  • sassygamma
    sassygamma Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    great job, don't you just love how pics tell all!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • inetgirl
    inetgirl Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    congrats!! :)
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    That's a fantastic transformation in 10 weeks - you must be so proud of yourself. It really takes a lot to stick with healthy changes for 10 weeks, and you clearly have great determination! Keep it going and please keep posting - it's very encouraging!
  • jennday1
    jennday1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!! You can definitely see a difference!
    You are well on your way to a healthier you! Thanks for sharing your success!
  • tam8374
    tam8374 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Look at you girl!!! What an amazing difference in 10 weeks!! You look wonderful. Keep it up girl!! I need to lose about 100-110lbs. So I think I will start taking pictures. You have inspired me!! Thank you! I have been struggling and you are such an inspiration.
  • fabulousfebe
    Options
    Absolutely inspiring and fabulous! :flowerforyou:
  • tbresina
    tbresina Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    You really can tell the difference, keep going. You seem to have figured it out and you know what you have to do and I am so happy you did cause you can tell from your post how proud of yourself you are and that has got to feel good! Keep up updated, I love to see success pics. I don't have any, see I started losing weight a year ago. I am 5ft 6 and at that point weight 172........now I am 151 so I only have about 7-10 more pounds to go (which is the hardest). I never thought to take before pics and now I am kicking myself cause all I have is the pics from now and they don't look like I accomplished anything! good luck to you on this most awesome journey!
  • rpantusa
    rpantusa Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    you are doing so great, what wonderful progress, keep it up and you will be to your goal in no time! :flowerforyou:
  • hunni70
    Options
    your doing fantastic your so courageous in running as well you've motivated me to get off my bum and do something!!!
    You can really see the difference well done!!
  • ladyrochon
    Options
    Wow.... Awesome!!!! Be encouraged, you said your journey consist of two points, the first day and the end.. Well.. Congrats !!! The end has finally began!!!! Thanks soo much for sharing.
  • cvchaplin
    cvchaplin Posts: 2
    Options
    :smile: FANTASTIC!!!!!
  • SuzieBikiniBound
    SuzieBikiniBound Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Looks like we are seeing less of you! Way to go!
  • LaurenaT8
    LaurenaT8 Posts: 1
    Options
    Good Job!!!! Any advice for beginners?
  • bigjax1
    bigjax1 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    hells teeth what a difference ...keep it up you are doing amazingly
  • Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Congrats lady! You can see it too. I had to lose over 30 lbs before it was noticeable.
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Way to go congrats
  • samakain
    samakain Posts: 60
    Options
    Way to go!! You're doing amazing :)
  • seraphicdoctor
    seraphicdoctor Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    nice job. Your determination is an inspiration!:smile:
  • plisha729
    plisha729 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    ...and you should feel fantastic! Way to stick with your plan. I can absolutely see you slimming down! Great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!