10 Weeks, From 330 to 311 lbs. I feel fantastic! (w/pics)

Options
123457»

Replies

• xxmzangel
    xxmzangel Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Wow, you have completely inspired me! Starting tomorrow I'm gonna get my *kitten* into the gym and start C25K on the treadmill. Thank you so much! :flowerforyou:
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    This is great! Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work!
  • nicolebeck89
    nicolebeck89 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I can tell a huge difference. And because you are losing slowly you are gunna have AMAZING final results so keep up. You look like you are building a boat load of muscle and your shape is toning really well. I think you found the trick that works for you!! Keep it up!!
  • Robyn120
    Robyn120 Posts: 249
    Options
    Wow! You are my new inspiration! Keep up the good work :)
  • Robyn120
    Robyn120 Posts: 249
    Options
    Wow you are my new inspiration! Keep up the good work :)
  • migdalp
    migdalp Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!! You are fantastic! Congrats, I will be posting pictures myself to show the differences.
  • mgubatan1984
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations to you! I'm getting more inspired and excited to pursue my dream!keep it up! =)
  • BeckyFolan
    Options
    Congratulations on your sucess. I am about the same weight, so I am going to keep watching your posts to help me stay moptivated. I want to take some pictures today!!! Thank you for sharing. I am so proud of your accomplishments! keep up the great work.:smile:
  • toriking
    toriking Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic progress. Well done x
  • kluvfreddy
    kluvfreddy Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Your doing awesome! Keep up the great job!
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    You are doing a great job so far.You should be very proud of yourself of how far you've come,and I am very happy for you:happy:
  • lav4
    lav4 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!! :smile:
  • lesleypajles
    Options
    well done hun...xx
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    This is why progress pics are great :)

Wonderful work! You should be proud!
  • gerripho
    gerripho Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Remember the old movie The Wizard of Oz? Toward the end the Wicked Witch of the West got wet and bemoaned, "I'm melting! I'm melting!" Well, you're melting, you're melting! Awesome work and marvelous plans for your life change. Keep us posted, please.

Your post title says, "I feel fantastic!" It shows. I love the saucy look on your face in your newer pics.
  • easycure
    easycure Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    wow!!! great job! <3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!