Just started 30 Day Shred Today 6th Feb. Anyone takers?

Options

Replies

• dafoots0911
    dafoots0911 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 of level 1 and my calves are soooo sore! Am attempting to do it for 30 days straight, as seriously need to see results! Would be great to have support from fellow sore people, feel free to add me!
    This is day 3 level 1 for me also. I'm taking one day off between levels. Keep me posted. I too saw great results on this forum and cant wait to see what I get.
  • DebN38
    DebN38 Posts: 29
    Options
    I just finished Day 7 Level 1. Once I got past Day 4 the soreness in my calves went away and I have much more endurance. Good luck everyone!
  • viclee1
    viclee1 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I picked up the ripped in 30, so I may join you doing that one. But I'm not sure how it fits with what I'm already doing, see my other post in this section.
  • ladygem2009
    Options
    Sorry just joined the site a few moments ago ... what's "SHRED" ?:blushing:
  • BrandyCarr
    Options
    I started the shred on Saturday so today will be day on level one. I am walking REALLY funny today but it feels really good because I know my muscles would not be this sore if I weren't doing this right!!! It is hard...... and a great challenge but it goes by quickly. Please add me and lets get this party started! =)
  • BrandyCarr
    Options
    0 Day Shred by Jilliam Michaels. A "kick butt" dvd that has 3 different levels. You do level 1 for 10 days, level 2 for 10 and level for 10. It is tough but you WILL see results and definitely fill them!
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

Was so impressed by all the before and after pics that I just started my first day of 30 Day Shred today! I actually really enjoyed it. So was just wondering if there's anyone else that has started today or is interested in starting today?? Would love to share some support with others.

Where are the before and after pics???

I've asked my husband to pick it up for me today, if he does I'll do it with you! :)
  • Nonnayaya
    Options
    For those who don't know what we're on about:
    http://www.ehow.com/how_5363883_do-jillian-michaels-day-shred.html

Day 1/1 today, I'm trying to do this 30 days straight. Haven't measured yet or taken pictures but I guess I really should... After one workout I can tell my legs are gonna be sore in a few days. I couldn't really do the level one workout perfectly, had to take a few breaks. But it wasn't that bad so I'm eager to feel the change as I get better!

Are y'all doing any other exercises together with this? Or are you on a strict diet? Or are you putting your trust in this DVD and merely 20 minutes a day and slacking for the rest of the time like I am? lol
  • BrandyCarr
    Options
    ADD ME!!!
  • tamara124
    tamara124 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Ive been thinking about getting it.. so today is a good day, I will run to target after work and get started. Excited!
  • SparklesPlenty
    SparklesPlenty Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Assuming mine gets delivered today as expected, I am starting tonight!

I am a little nervous. LOL!
  • Pakitalian
    Pakitalian Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Im on day 3 but would still like to join :)
  • Lorleee
    Lorleee Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Can anyone help me out with logging this workout in? I can't find it in the database.:embarassed:
  • mab33
    mab33 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I'm excited to start today!
  • Pixipixi
    Options
    Just joined today. Starting to log tomorrow AND start 30 shred - hoping to kick start and be a new woman in 30 days. Please let this newbie join!
  • phee
    phee Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a great response! I have created a group for us to make it easier for us to communicate. I have already sent invites out to some but I haven't got time to do anymore this morning. I will ad more when i get home after work. Please feel free to search for the group and join it. Its called FEB 30 DAY SHRED! See you all there.
  • uniquewrapz
    uniquewrapz Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Wanted to start it today but couldn't find my other hand weight (my klepto 4 year old daughter hid it somewhere) I plan on starting it tomorrow.,...can I join in?
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday, would love to join the group.
  • ngcgurl03
    ngcgurl03 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    i want in
  • becqt82
    becqt82 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    i got my dvd of it yesterday and plan on starting today also :)