Just started 30 Day Shred Today 6th Feb. Anyone takers?

Options

Replies

• Whinchat
    Whinchat Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I ordered the DVD on Friday night off Amazon after seeing all the results on here and hearing how many people have been praising it. Should arrive in the next couple of days so hoping to start it soon as it arrives :)
  • 76wendyful
    Options
    I would like to give the straight 30 days a go. Sounds like a fun plan!
  • evansproudmama
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/3089-30-day-shred-in-feb

Join our group :-) On Day Three of Level 1 Good Luck!!
  • luviedovie
    Options
    I'm starting as soon as my DVD arrives via USPS. :) Excited!
  • debtfre12
    Options
    I would love the extra push and encouragement, but I started in January. I'm on Day 12 Level 2.
  • kimberleeskeldon
    Options
    what is the 30 shed? i wanna try it but i dont knwo what it is
  • LJV1031
    LJV1031 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Ok. You JUST inspired me to join in the "fun". Feel free to add me for support, because I may need some too. Lol. :flowerforyou:
  • kellyjeanstone
    Options
    Where do I get info on this?
  • kelly1905
    Options
    jillian michaels 30 day shred a dvd, done it a few times really good, also doing 6 week 6 pak really good too, no more trouble zones is good too and have been doing ripped in 30 for a few weeks all jillian michaels all fantastic and all work, be prepared to ache for first few days but then the aching goes and u just find u can work harder and harder! i know do all the dvds in random order and still love them all...good luck if you try them, all on amazon quite cheap x
  • sandy729
    sandy729 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tonight. So excited!
  • Karoline01
    Karoline01 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    today will be my 6th day and i was very sore the 2nd and 3rd day but now i feel good :-) can't wait to finish my 30 days.
  • vichm
    vichm Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I started this properly today.. (i say properly as did it few weeks ago but not consistently as do so many other classes and with babies didnt stick to it) From today promised myself 'strictly' I will make the time to do it, started with level 1 thinkng tomorrow im going to try level 2.

Would love to be a buddy and update on progress, request sent. x
  • Marie92281
    Marie92281 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I also just started today....I liked it a lot I'm hoping to tone up I had twins 3 1/2 years ago and I am out of shape! Add me if you like:)
  • vichm
    vichm Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I cant find the group would you please add me??!! x
  • Sherrymyers
    Sherrymyers Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I started the 30 Day Shred yesterday, you can add me ;-)
  • ngoethe
    ngoethe Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday and man am I sore! Looking forward to seeing what the end of the first 10 days looks like.
  • bikiniready201
    Options
    Mine is on order from Amazon, should arrive by tomorrow I'm hoping!
  • angelhenry86
    Options
    never posted before, was just searching for info on 30 day shred and found this.
    really scared to start is as im more than unfit haha thinking ill give it a try starting tomorrow and see if i can cope with it lol :)
  • fitnessbudget
    Options
    I started last week. Count me in!!
  • CynthiaElise
    CynthiaElise Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Count me in if it's okay. I started Saturday so today was day 3 for me on level one. I love that it is 20 minutes long/short, however you want to label it. Not feeling the burn in my legs that I thought but the pushups are killer and I do regular but have to go to knees halfway through.

I'm on day 3 of the 30DS Level 1 too! I love it! Even though I do 5x a week noon hour studio classes I still sweat pretty good during Jillian's session, love it! Ready to be shredded ;)