Just started 30 Day Shred Today 6th Feb. Anyone takers?

Options

Replies

• veepie
    veepie Posts: 103
    Options
    I am on day 6 and its going really well...had to up my weights and I plan on going up to level 2 on the 11th :) x x..Havent lost any weight but I feel firmer skinnnier somehow :)
  • adriadawn19
    adriadawn19 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Im on day 3 and i enjoy it :) add me if you like
  • alix1105
    Options
    yeaaaaa. i'm starting it today too! woo hoo!!!! :laugh:
  • rebekah_anne81
    Options
    I'm about 1/2 way through level 2...ready for day 5. But I don't do it straight, so I'm sure many will catch up with me. But I'd love to have friends for encouragement as well. Anyone, please feel free to friend me if you'd like to!
  • Jenncoc86
    Jenncoc86 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    ok I'm up for it , round 2 lol
  • missyschnorbus
    missyschnorbus Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join. I just started last night and intend to do it everyday for the next 30 days. It's awesome to have support!
  • missrachy1
    missrachy1 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 :) can I join in? I'm loving it so far
  • nytdreamer80
    nytdreamer80 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Today will be my second day of level 1. I am SO sore today, i have NO clue how I am going to do it tonight. BUT I AM! We can do this yall!!!!!!!!!
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I am actually starting tonite. I am only doing 4 to 5 days, along with my regular time at the gym. Can't wait.
  • faiga
    faiga Posts: 47
    Options
    what is the 30 day shred
  • alli4350
    Options
    I'm on Day 8. Some days I feel like the workout is really easy, but others I feel like I'm not going to make it. I hope to try Level 2 in a few days, but I'll drop back down to Level 1 if I'm not ready.
  • F1refairy
    F1refairy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 of level 1 and my calves are soooo sore! Am attempting to do it for 30 days straight, as seriously need to see results! Would be great to have support from fellow sore people, feel free to add me!
  • JennieO84
    Options
    I started yesterday and i liked the workout although it did kick my butt, bc my legs are hurting me today. I'm going to do the workout every other day seeing as how much my legs are killing me. I'm hoping to see some resutls on day 30 so I'm all about joining the challange :smile:
  • jenni128
    jenni128 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I saw the post and on my lunch break went to Target and purchased the DVD. I have seen several topics on here regarding the 30 day shred and I have been super impressed. This sounds like a great thing to be a part of. I would love to join up! Anyone else please add me so we can get through this together!
  • lydia9679
    Options
    I started day 1, level 1 this morning. I'm glad I didn't feel like I was going to die like I thought I might. I'm slightly tired now, but that may be because I STILL haven't had my coffee yet. I'm only doing 4 days a week while my son is in preschool for a couple of reasons. 1.) It's a little hard on my knees, and 2.) it's so much easier to work out, especially with weights, when he isn't here.
  • atadley
    atadley Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am going to start today, too! I'm impressed with the results I've seen on MFP. Good luck to everyone!
  • kris_lemus
    Options
    I'm interested in starting! Can beginners start this or should I be more active first?
  • nakaiki
    nakaiki Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I started Ripped in 30 this morning, but can't find a group for that . . . since it's still Jillian and for 30 days, I will tag along with this group for support. My goal is to complete it every morning for the 30 days.

CW: 122
    Waist: 24
    Hips: 34.5
    Thigh: 18
    Calf: 13.5
    Bicep: 10.5
    Forearm: 8.75
    Neck: 11.75
  • missrachy1
    missrachy1 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Know I probably shouldt but I just did a quick measure and I've already lost half an inch from my thighs and hips!! Yay love this DVD
  • MzAJ2012
    Options
    started feb1 but will like the support so feel free to add me