Just started 30 Day Shred Today 6th Feb. Anyone takers?

Options

Replies

• jaybostrom
    jaybostrom Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Never heard of it ,but I'm curious! :wink:
  • alicialalla
    Options
    Hi, what is the 30 day shred?
  • ladygem2009
    Options
    tysm for answerring my Q... I will look on amazon for it... GOOD LUCK ALL !
  • michellehrncir
    Options
    I started a few days ago with a friend thats not on here, but I haven't done it every day. You all can help with motivation!! Feel free to add me tooooo! Im new to myfitnesspal so exercise friends are great!
  • Marie92281
    Marie92281 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    It's a workout video by Jillian Michales. There are 3 levels you work yourself up to! Started today legs are pretty sore:(
  • missrachy1
    missrachy1 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Count me in if it's okay. I started Saturday so today was day 3 for me on level one. I love that it is 20 minutes long/short, however you want to label it. Not feeling the burn in my legs that I thought but the pushups are killer and I do regular but have to go to knees halfway through.

I'm on day 3 of the 30DS Level 1 too! I love it! Even though I do 5x a week noon hour studio classes I still sweat pretty good during Jillian's session, love it! Ready to be shredded ;)

Hey :) im on day 3 too!! i dont feel the burn really bad in my thighs, more my arms, but i am using 5kg weights lol
  • Letsseewhatyougot
    Options
    I started it a about a week ago, did level 1 and moved up to 2..wow! big difference! I haven't been doing it daily either. :/ Going to start back up today, on level 1. Anyone who wants to add me, that'd be great!
  • jennhamps
    Options
    I am on Level 1 Day 6 :0) Feel free to add me!
  • hollyeverhart
    hollyeverhart Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I started jan 31, I did day 7 today
  • Mokkola
    Mokkola Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm new to posting here & haven't been on this site for ages. What's the 30 day Shred? Tried looking around the site for info but can't see it anywhere obvious.

... Ahh, just found it! For anyone else who's wondering, check Google and/or Amazon. It's a workout DVD.
  • dratcliff5
    Options
    I started it last week....I like it a lot!! I started the week 2 workout today...It kicked my butt!! I would like to join this group... :)
  • _Kitten_Kate
    _Kitten_Kate Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I just ordered from Amazon.... $6.73
    I'll get it Wed and start then! Can't wait!
  • Coccinellid
    Options
    I am planning to start it tomorrow.:smile:
  • carolemack
    carolemack Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting it today...in about 10 minutes actually. Count me in! :smile:
  • doubletnurse
    doubletnurse Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I just started today too. Wow seems like a lot of people are going to be doing this together. That is amazing! Is anyone doing another workouts if you are going to try it 6 days a week?
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 3 for me :wink:

I love it!! was supposed to be my rest day today but got away from Uni early and ate cake with my DD1 so needed to burn those calories! lol Sure did it's job.

Legs still aching from day 1 but they'll get there. :tongue:
  • phee
    phee Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! Thanks for the awesome amount of interest in joining this group! Its fabulous! I am new to groups myself so please be patient but the only way i can see to do this is by adding you to the group, one by one, which will take me some time. I will get onto it tonight when i get home. I will have to limit numbers at this point though so all those who have already expressed an interest are in but we can't take anymore at this point. If anyone else is interested, I am happy to help set up another group so long as someone is prepared to administer it. Just let me know!

"PLEASE TAKE NOTE: NO FURTHER MEMBERS FOR THIS GROUP AFTER THIS POST as it is getting a little too big to manage.

Thankyou to everyone and best of luck!
    :smile:
  • carolemack
    carolemack Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting it today...in about 10 minutes actually. Count me in! :smile:

OMG I haven't sweat like that in a long time! HRM says that I burned 196 calories and that I was in my "Fat Burning zone" for 27 of the 30 minutes!

If I can move tomorrow I think I am going to love this. I'm planning to do it Monday to Friday and then take Saturday and Sundays off to do something different.

Good luck to all. Get your sweat crying! :drinker: :laugh:
  • tamara124
    tamara124 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Ive been thinking about getting it.. so today is a good day, I will run to target after work and get started. Excited!

Wow picked it up today and my calves are sore. I wasn't sure would like Jillian but I do like the dvd
  • amyunplugged
    amyunplugged Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I find Level 2 to be way more entertaining than Level 1...especially the cardio. I hate to say it, but it was almost, um, fun. This was day 1 of Level 2 for me and I am very happy with myself, considering a month ago I was a bump on a log. My 11 year old son did 6W6P with me afterwards, I had to stop after 15 minutes (legs were wiped out after 30DS and 6W6P is pretty tough on the thighs) but he kept going. Near the end of the workout, he yelled "Jillian Michaels, you better sleep with one eye open tonight!" lol. I don't think he meant that in a good way.

And to everyone in the group....You GO Girls!