Everyone is NEGATIVE today!!!

Options
Say something positive about yourself, your body, your journey. ANYTHING. Something positive about YOU!

Annnnnd GO!

Replies

• AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    I'll go!

Pants that I bought 3 weeks ago are falling off of my hips when they were tight when I bought them! I've lost 3 pounds, and I am losing inches it seems by the day!
  • Indy_Mario
    Options
    I am always the comic relief. I love being able to make people laugh

I am sweet, kind, intelligent and very dependable. I love my family, and their love makes me happy.
  • DatEpicChick
    DatEpicChick Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I am seeing results! I have lost 13 pounds since January 23rd, bought a FITBIT about 6 minutes ago, and i'm ready to change my life and be confident in my own skin again!
  • ionlyhavesporx
    Options
    They must all be Patriots fans....

While I'm not losing weight, I'm toning up LIKE A BEAST!
  • Cberg9
    Cberg9 Posts: 123
    Options
    First day of the 30 day shred was yesterday and apparently I'm in better shape than I thought bc it wasn't difficult for me! yayyy
  • Reedern
    Reedern Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I am mostly in a very positive mood today. Although I went over my calories yesterday, it was with good foods. i made sure to not have all the snack type stuff that most do. Plus I am having a great hair day! lol
  • jcpmoore
    jcpmoore Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    My bra fits so much better than it did a month ago! I also feel a lot better now that I've been consistently working out for a few weeks.
  • cooter2533
    Options
    I went 2300 over my calories yesterday (planned cheat day) and it was the best thing that could have happened to me, I was miserable I ate so much and my urge to not eat healthy is less than zero, I didn't even want to think about food this mornin packing my lunch lol. Oh and I lost 2.2 lbs this week ;)
  • RemDogzMa
    RemDogzMa Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I love positive posts! So I will post mine.

I've lost 5 lbs since I started a few weeks ago and it feels great! I am thrilled that despite my other medical issues, as long as I enter in my information and move for 40 minutes a day I can get to my goal. So many here have done so!

Also, I absolutely love the tag lines and avatars that say.....Sweat is fat crying.

I think of that every time I "hit the wall" on my treadmill....so I go a little longer. :happy:
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    I'm back on track and feeling good about it.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Options
    I love positive posts! So I will post mine.

I've lost 5 lbs since I started a few weeks ago and it feels great! I am thrilled that despite my other medical issues, as long as I enter in my information and move for 40 minutes a day I can get to my goal. So many here have done so!

Also, I absolutely love the tag lines and avatars that say.....Sweat is fat crying.

I think of that every time I "hit the wall" on my treadmill....so I go a little longer. :happy:

Ooh! I like that! Sweat is fat crying
  • QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,139
    Options
    I'm young, and I make things happen. Yes, we exist! :drinker:
  • tadbiggs
    Options
    Back from a family vacation from Disney World an down a half a pound. Survived the character lunches, buffets and the Mickey bars. Might of helped that I burned a ton of caloriess walking through four parks and chasing a four year old. Take care everyone and have a good day.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Options
    I have another.

I took before pictures for 30DS and compared to my overall before pictures and my back is already looking better! SO excited!
  • dadoffo
    dadoffo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I'm hurting because of working out. P90X is wicked awesome.
  • mander1621
    Options
    It's finally somewhat decent weather in NH and I got to go for a nice walk with my husband....Definitely a good day here! :D
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I had home made chili last night thats paying huge dividends today...
  • robinpickles
    robinpickles Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I continue to amaze myself that I have lost 37 pounds, have no lost in a month, but am still moving forward... that I actually made a lifestyle change, and I feel good about it, I am happy with what I am eating, I do not feel deprived, I do not feel constantly hungry, and that eating healthy good food, counting my calories, exercising 5 days a week and my clothes are fitting WAY better, and that size 18 in less than 40 pounds way ( yes, an 18 THRILLS ME!)....that what you are looking for?

GO TEAM GO!
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Monday (work day) is almost over... We're that much closer to the weekend again! Yay!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Options
    I continue to amaze myself that I have lost 37 pounds, have no lost in a month, but am still moving forward... that I actually made a lifestyle change, and I feel good about it, I am happy with what I am eating, I do not feel deprived, I do not feel constantly hungry, and that eating healthy good food, counting my calories, exercising 5 days a week and my clothes are fitting WAY better, and that size 18 in less than 40 pounds way ( yes, an 18 THRILLS ME!)....that what you are looking for?

GO TEAM GO!

Yes! Very positive post! Awesome job on the 37 lbs!!!!