Everyone is NEGATIVE today!!!

Options

Replies

• FabCheeky
    Options
    It took a while and a LOT of learning about myself, but I reached my goal weight recently. I can promise that I'll never add those 47 pounds back again, because I'm a different person now. Yesterday, I pushed up 170 pounds on the leg press machine after being away from the gym for a month ---to learn my routines as a Zumba instructor. My all time high has been 190---so to know that I haven't lost much of my capability after a forced absence was pretty great. It was also great seeing the two 'in shape' men at the gym make big eyes over 5' tall, 107 pound me leg pressing more than they were. Onward and upward. My fitness goal for 2012: a marathon, leg pressing double my body weight, multiple pull ups, continue to rock my Zumba classes.
  • jennifer282000
    jennifer282000 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Well Im Happy because I got an entire garbage bag of (fat clothes) that Im donating. not keeping those around any longer...bye bye Fat Clothes..oh yea and I pulled out clothes I had put away that didnt fit me a week ago and they fit me today...yay :)
  • sharonsjones
    sharonsjones Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I'm happy because I am fit, I have a wonderful husband that runs with me. I love my family and they love me!!
  • thistimeismytime
    thistimeismytime Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I've lost 3 inches in my waist in 1 month, and I can do boy-style push-ups now!! Yay!! :D
  • mg720
    mg720 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I tried on a size 6 dress today and it was swimming on me! :happy:
  • paulamarsden
    paulamarsden Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    im happy because when i stood prepping dinner i put my hands on my waist and it feels firmer and more pulled in.

im happy because exercising makes me feel good.
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    i'm in love with me and i'm going all the way.
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Despite not getting enough sleep, I'm going to the gym. Even if I go slow, even if its NOT a great workout, it is still better than nothing. I'm smart enough to know that.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I am so happy to not only changing my life in a positive way without spending money!! YEPPIEEE!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I looked F-ing hot in my little brown glittery dress for Carnaval on Saturday. Bought it a long time ago for "when I lose weight"... finally wore it!
  • SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I was able to do a side plank this morning at the gym without modifications!! This one has always killed me!!! It was still rough but I did it!!
  • mtretter
    mtretter Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I've lost 6 lbs and 3" off my waist in the last three weeks!
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    My daughter who is 5 told me I had a small bum today :-) I totally don't, but it was nice to hear :heart:
  • frisky823
    Options
    I am back and ready to do this. I cut the amount of sugar and butter on my oatmeal in half and truely did messure it. Also I loved loved loved my healthy simple lunch so it make s me feel like I will continue this journey. It has been a life long battle. but I want a long life so I have to battle it!
  • Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Say something positive about yourself, your body, your journey. ANYTHING. Something positive about YOU!

Annnnnd GO!

I have a hot date with a hot man later (my fiance) and i feel dead sexy :)
  • Bohohippy
    Options
    I am actually struggling to eat ALL my calories today :P unheard of usually! So thats a positive for me... I'm also close to buying a new spinning bike.
  • thepetiterunner
    thepetiterunner Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I'm just happy. Happy with my relationship. Happy with my dog. Happy with my work. Happy with my friends and family. Happy with my level of fitness/health. Happy with life.
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    ok here goes:

I am finally loving waking up at 5:30am to workout and have been able to do it for 15 consecutive days which has never happened before.

I am almost done with Level 2 of the 30DS

I was told yesterday that I looked so much leaner (and you know we all love to hear that so I am inviting that person over more often LOL)

I feel a lot stronger when I workout and finally weigh my lowest in 6 years!

I love my three beautiful children (and that is inclusing my husband)

AND

Even though I went over my calories yesterday I feel up and ready to gte moving forward!!!:drinker:
  • flibberdajibbitt
    flibberdajibbitt Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud of myself for getting up this morning and doing my workout even though I'd been up for most of the night with my son with the flu! I am feeling great about myself today for that :)
  • dadams02
    dadams02 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been trying to get up in the mornings and work out but have been to lazy. Well, this morning I got myself up and did 30DS before work. :)